Inazuma Eleven Remastered and Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard/Firestorm Remastered - Reuploads?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 8BitWalugi, Nov 18, 2015.

1. 8BitWalugi
    OP

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Australia
    Side 7
    Hey there, I'm just wondering if anyone would happen to have a mirror link to the Inazuma Eleven 1&2 Remaster patches (Both Blizzard and Firestorm).

@TyRaNtM doesn't seem to have had the chance to reupload them, and I can't find the files on my hard drive, so I was wondering if the community could help out with this.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I managed to track down mirrors of supposedly the latest versions of the undubs, for both Inazuma Elveven 1, 2 Blizzard, and 2 Firestorm.

These links are my own uploads. If anything goes wrong, PM me and I'll reupload.
    Inazuma Eleven
    Inazuma Eleven 2 - Blizzard
    Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm

EDIT2: Just to clarify, these patches are for the European English releases of the games, not the original Japanese ROMs.

Last edited by 8BitWalugi, Feb 1, 2016
  2. Melkaticox

Melkaticox Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2016
    Venezuela
    I made this account solely to thank you. I've been trying to find this patch for months!
    I'll make sure to reupload it to my google drive so this doesn't happen again.

8BitWalugi likes this.
  3. 8BitWalugi
    OP

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Australia
    Side 7
    Thank you very much! It's a shame it's taken this long for the patches to be reuploaded, but I'm glad it's finally been taken care of.