1. 8BitWalugi

OP 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    Hey there, I'm just wondering if anyone would happen to have a mirror link to the Inazuma Eleven 1&2 Remaster patches (Both Blizzard and Firestorm).

@TyRaNtM doesn't seem to have had the chance to reupload them, and I can't find the files on my hard drive, so I was wondering if the community could help out with this.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I managed to track down mirrors of supposedly the latest versions of the undubs, for both Inazuma Elveven 1, 2 Blizzard, and 2 Firestorm.

These links are my own uploads. If anything goes wrong, PM me and I'll reupload.
    Inazuma Eleven
    Inazuma Eleven 2 - Blizzard
    Inazuma Eleven 2 - Firestorm

EDIT2: Just to clarify, these patches are for the European English releases of the games, not the original Japanese ROMs.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  2. Melkaticox

Melkaticox Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    I made this account solely to thank you. I've been trying to find this patch for months!
    I'll make sure to reupload it to my google drive so this doesn't happen again.

8BitWalugi likes this.
  3. 8BitWalugi

Australia
    Thank you very much! It's a shame it's taken this long for the patches to be reuploaded, but I'm glad it's finally been taken care of.

4. VixDude

VixDude Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Sorry for reviving an old post, but i created this account solely to thank you as well. I always wanted to play the games whintout the crap English names. Uploaded this as well, to make sure the remastered versions still survive. Thank you!
    By the way, is there anything similar for the 3DS version of Inazuma Eleven 3?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    8BitWalugi likes this.
  5. 8BitWalugi

Australia
    Hey there, thank you very much

Unfortunately the easiest you can do with the 3DS games is changing the voice files to the Japanese ones. I have no idea how to edit the script.

VixDude likes this.
  6. DbGt

DbGt GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    for the first game, which should i play?? the 3ds (the updated version) or ds version? I read that the 3ds version got some content removed

7. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Isso_Non_Ecxiste GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    tnx a lot dude!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

and... is there any character removed from firestorm version?
    i want 2 know if it works for r4.
    ty

I don't want to bother anyone, but i wanted 2 know what characters were removed from firestorm version.

8. 8BitWalugi

Australia
    Sorry mate, I got no idea. TyRaNtM’s threads are still up though, maybe your answer is in there somewhere?

Inazuma Eleven Remastered
    Inazuma Eleven 2 Remastered

Isso_Non_Ecxiste likes this.
  9. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Isso_Non_Ecxiste GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    yeah, blizzard section is already closed, but i found the other inazuma one tnx 2 ur link mate :'D
    rly tnx ^_^

10. Jfahrezy4

Jfahrezy4 Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Anyone getting a crash or freeze when Gennouji is walking to Yuuka bed after some strange asteroid crash?

its for blizzard version

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Remastered, Remastered, Firestorm