ROM Hack INAZUMA ELEVEN LIGHT/SHADOW SAVEGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

no,this save is locate in the prematch vs ancient dark/unlimited shining xd
I loaded up my game and checked, beat both unlimited shining and zero.... the teams are not only in my player binder, i went back to the spot where you battle them and only the palpacker is there. I only didnt do the comp routes.

Last edited by ,

elcampeon4000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I loaded up my game and checked, beat both unlimited shining and zero.... the teams are not only in my player binder, i went back to the spot where you battle them and only the palpacker is there. I only didnt do the comp routes.
yes sorry,was my error

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you give me the fully completed save file in any format that works for emulator citra? In this case, it could be CIA format or game.ie4 and head.ie4 files
You realize you just quoted an account thats been fully deleted yes? There aint any amount of nothing thats going to get you a save file from them. Not to mention that was also 3 years ago.

StrikoSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realize you just quoted an account thats been fully deleted yes? There aint any amount of nothing thats going to get you a save file from them. Not to mention that was also 3 years ago.
Did not know it was deleted. Ouch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have a save file maybe?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Can you give me the fully completed save file in any format that works for emulator citra? In this case, it could be CIA format or game.ie4 and head.ie4 files

please dont necrobump a thread by replying to a deleted user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.