Inazuma Eleven Japanese Voices

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Beat_, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Beat_
    OP

Beat_ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2015
    If anyone has ever played the Inazuma Eleven games, they'll know how HORRID the voice acting is, and how dumb it is to replace the characters names.
    I just wanted to know how hard it is to switch the voice files and change the characters names from the japanese version to the english version of the Inazuma Eleven 3 games for the 3DS

2. LoDeus

LoDeus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2016
    Belgium
    In french, the voices are even better than the Japanese one :P but it's just my opinion ^^ but about your request, I don't know anything about it :/

3. Beat_
    OP

Beat_ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2015
    I don't really see myself play the game in french XD But thats awesome, my country only has the anime dub and its meh XD

4. Insight2k

Insight2k GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Seriously, i am with you. I tried to modify a rom of inazuma by myself, but it seems I am not capable of doing it.it was over a year ago.

My request is similar as yours.i need the japanese version translated to english or english version with Japanese names and I am happy :D

If you didn't know,there is an undub version of inazuma go.

5. Beat_
    OP

Beat_ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2015
    Omg, there is?! YES! At least when I finish the Endou's story I'll have fun with the new characters! :D I know nothing about the new games aside from a dude called Victor who has the most retarded voice ever XD
    Are there undubs for GO 2?

6. Insight2k

Insight2k GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Go is okay, but the original inazuma series are still the best imo.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-3ds-fan-translation-projects-list-and-discussion.380171/
    Look at the first post, there they mention the undub version. It is not linked... You have to get it somewhere else.

Cannot say and don't know about go2

7. Beat_
    OP

Beat_ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2015
    Thanks! :D The first series is amazing XD I'm playing 3 right now ahahah But the voices.... plz make them stop! XD