The Radioactive Flamer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so for the E version i try to buy stuff from the chemist shops but cant. i can buy things from the candy shop and the sports and school shops only. can anyone confirm this? as im looking for some tech manuals atm

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just started playin since ive been trying to beat infinite space in full....now:

What does tp and fp stand for?

When you go into a duel it displays the stats( elements/etc) so quick that its tough to read them ...mainly they flash right before the command is executed?

Im sure ill sort this out but since the thread is created why not ask!

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
Maybe walkthrough in gamefaqs can help you.
ive seen the walkthrough, there are chemist shops/convenience stores in the shopping district and train station and i cant buy from the. i get the welcome message but no buy sell options. i can buy everywhere else (sport shop school and candy shops)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
Just started playin since ive been trying to beat infinite space in full....now:

What does tp and fp stand for?

When you go into a duel it displays the stats( elements/etc) so quick that its tough to read them ...mainly they flash right before the command is executed?

Im sure ill sort this out but since the thread is created why not ask!

Don' recall what the actual acronyms stand for (though you can probably look it up in the Help section under System), but FP is basically your stamina, which depletes as you play, and FP is kinda like mana, which allows you to execute special moves. As for the elements, anytime you engage an opponent player, your player stats will show up on the top screen, which show the element of each player. Use that info to make a judgment about which move to execute. For instance, Wind is strong against Earth, so if your player is Wind, there's a better likelihood of success for you in that particular engagement. That's my understanding of the system, anyway.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
What about that form stat that only appears during a clash between players, anyone knows what that one is about?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Raven Darkheart said:
ShinRyouma said:
ive seen the walkthrough, there are chemist shops/convenience stores in the shopping district and train station and i cant buy from the. i get the welcome message but no buy sell options. i can buy everywhere else (sport shop school and candy shops)
I haven't played very far so I can't help you, sorry.

Jackos

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Raven Darkheart said:
ShinRyouma said:

I have beaten the game and for what I can see, those shops are just there for decoration (I know, thats lame). That unless some downloadable thing activates them in the future but I don't think so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.