Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone Kicks Off This Winter

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Of course won't come to Europe or Europe for that matter.

Hell.

It will come, the anime is a success in Europe and football is the king sport as well so it'll eventually reach us, it'll just take a while but the games will be eventually released here.

At least Europe gets the games, even super delayed... but US will probably not get this, and so will I in here... :P

Well, US doesn't really care about football, which they call soccer, the sport itself doesn't have that many fans there, unlike Basketball, Baseball and American Football. If it was based on one of those sports, I'm sure they'd localise it over there, but since it's not...

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well, US doesn't really care about football, which they call soccer, the sport itself doesn't have that many fans there, unlike Basketball, Baseball and American Football. If it was based on one of those sports, I'm sure they'd localise it over there, but since it's not...

They don't, I know that, but what about those people who actually care for the series itself and not just the sport, and it is part of Level-5 franchise? :P

(the reason why I want US release is because we technically get US stuff here and stores refuse to do EUR imports :P )

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

They don't, I know that, but what about those people who actually care for the series itself and not just the sport, and it is part of Level-5 franchise? :P

(the reason why I want US release is because we technically get US stuff here and stores refuse to do EUR imports :P )
Well, try importing over the internet, the DS tittles aren't region locked and the dubs aren't that bad (US english accent would look really weird in a football game imho, since I'm used to European Leagues), but well, the chances of these games being localised in the US are really slim, if not none. x.x

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well, try importing over the internet, the DS tittles aren't region locked and the dubs aren't that bad (US english accent would look really weird in a football game imho, since I'm used to European Leagues), but well, the chances of these games being localised in the US are really slim, if not none. x.x

*points to country flag* *doesn't have paypal, nor does she want to get a credit card :P* *customs are shit and charge you half of the price of what you bought*

Nope, not considering it... unless someone gives it as a gift... :P I have other options either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans