Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
So, lately I've been watching a lot of Inazuma Elven and I have to say, it's better than I thought.
I mean, it's Level-5, so a lot of their stuff is good, but this is better than I thought!

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never played the games yet or seen the anime. But, I'm planning to if it seems interesting enough. The characters are pretty cute though. I'll try downloading episodes today then.
biggrin.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
craplame said:
I never played the games yet or seen the anime. But, I'm planning to if it seems interesting enough. The characters are pretty cute though. I'll try downloading episodes today then.
biggrin.gif
It's surprisingly badass.
I mean, real life:
Kick ball around field, try to get into goal.
Inazuma: KICK BALL AROUND FIELD! OH NO! THIS GUYS JUST CREATED AN EARTHQUAKE AND BLEW THE BALL AWAY! BUT WAIT! NOW THEY'RE DOING A SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME TECHNIQUE THAT LETS THEM HAX AT EVERYTHING! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

It's like Spanish Soccer commentary in a Anime.
[no offence to anyone intended]

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
8BitWalugi said:
craplame said:
biggrin.gif
I mean, real life:
Inazuma: KICK BALL AROUND FIELD! OH NO! THIS GUYS JUST CREATED AN EARTHQUAKE AND BLEW THE BALL AWAY! BUT WAIT! NOW THEY'RE DOING A SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME TECHNIQUE THAT LETS THEM HAX AT EVERYTHING! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Haha, you should watch it with the Spanish voiceovers, it's pretty hilarious!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Goli said:
8BitWalugi said:
craplame said:
biggrin.gif
I mean, real life:

Haha, you should watch it with the Spanish voiceovers, it's pretty hilarious!
There was this show that was on during the World Cup, they had a clip of the Spanish commentary. Was freaking hilarious.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Duuude! This anime is freakin' epic! I know some people may say it's so "overly-exaggerated" but to hell with that!
Duude! Who doesn't want to kick a ball so hard it catches fire and goes into the goal, yet it doesn't burn a whole in the net??
Or saving a goal by smashing the ball into the ground so hard it makes a tiny crater....

o.O

But anyway, yea, epic as hell! Gouenji, Toramaru, and Endou ftw!

P.S. But right now where the anime is at...I don't know how exactly they could keep it going.
ohnoes.png
And there's some movie coming out soon or something of Inazuma Eleven...
biggrin.gif
And the second opening is pretty cool!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Little more info....
tongue.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
only thing i know about inazuma eleven is that many trap fans like that blonde guy ... oO
saw a very big ammount in the previews on danbooru and those ...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
The Viztard said:
Duuude! This anime is freakin' epic! I know some people may say it's so "overly-exaggerated" but to hell with that!
Duude! Who doesn't want to kick a ball so hard it catches fire and goes into the goal, yet it doesn't burn a whole in the net??
Or saving a goal by smashing the ball into the ground so hard it makes a tiny crater....

o.O

But anyway, yea, epic as hell! Gouenji, Toramaru, and Endou ftw!

P.S. But right now where the anime is at...I don't know how exactly they could keep it going.
ohnoes.png
And there's some movie coming out soon or something of Inazuma Eleven...
biggrin.gif
And the second opening is pretty cool!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Little more info....
tongue.gif

I KNOW RIGHT!!!
If anything, the writers are waiting for Inazuma 4 to come out so expect a lot of filler...

QUOTE(Youkai @ Nov 4 2010, 02:53 AM) only thing i know about inazuma eleven is that many trap fans like that blonde guy ... oO
saw a very big ammount in the previews on danbooru and those ...
Trap... fans...
O.O

Admittedly, some of the characters are surprisingly girly. Kazemaru and Kazemaru's friend in the first arc (The one that was asking him to come back to the Athletics Club). In fact, Kazemaru's friend was so girly they made him a girl in the dub. Just a fun fact...

I'm watching the Ryuu-Rogue subbed version BTW.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Really good anime. I can't wait to play the games in french (or english). I remember when I watched the first episodes, I was like : WTF ?!?! GOD HAND !!!!!
ohmy.gif
!!!11!oneleven

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ritsuki said:
Really good anime. I can't wait to play the games in french (or english). I remember when I watched the first episodes, I was like : WTF ?!?! GOD HAND !!!!!
ohmy.gif
!!!11!oneleven
I don't think they're going to translate the games.
ohnoes.png

That's why I'm looking for someone who knows how to extract/insert the games script, I'd be happy to translate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol