ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre : Open Translation

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Although your english is not perfect (which is understandable since it appears it isn't your first language) you are doing such an amazing and fast job in this. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Also, a question, is this game much different from bomber and spark? It appears to add some new story developments.

Reactions: 2 people

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, it adds some story parts, tecniques and other things...

That is translated, but there is a bug... it can be fixed.

vegito2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know whatda abudabu is going on:

AC, 6, し
B4, 6, な

Why are these on seperate lines when i have some like
188, 14, おとうと

Or is the whole text bubble just し...

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, for now i'm translating all the other stuff.
These shorts phrases are the small subtitles of the hiragana translation of the kanjis.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finally decoded the image system! This game uses really a strange way to use the graphics...
Now i need a GOOD graphic editor to help me to make the palette.
Can anyone help me?

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I finally decoded the image system! This game uses really a strange way to use the graphics...
Now i need a GOOD graphic editor to help me to make the palette.
Can anyone help me?
Graphics like http://gbatemp.net/topic/314297-inazuma-eleven-3-the-ogre-open-translation/page__view__findpost__p__3993382
?

Do you mean a free editor? If it's this one, it shouldn't be too hard to edit. There's photoshop or fireworks free trials. Fireworks is quite good. So is Paint.NET, but I don't know what graphics you mean.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No i'm editing all the menu and title graphics, and i need the palettes becouse i want to use them on TileMolester.
Example of "The Ogre" of title screen:
ogrew.png

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got an idea. How about, those of us who don't understand Japanese, but still want to help out, become something like the quality control for the story? Just to make sure the story makes perfect sense?

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's a good idea.
For now the translation is incomplete, when i'll finish to translate the graphics and the miscs (name players, items...) i'll translate the story too.
I have to say that i received really few files... I hope to receive more ones. :ninja:
PS: Finally i perfectly cracked all the game systems, so now i can extract/reinsert all files from any package (there are much packages... asd), not only pkb, and i totally decoded the images!

mujie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This may actually be, once it gets going, the most advanced translation (in that it translates a lot more than most english patches), or I may be wrong.

That's great news!

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you serious?! Awesome, where did you see that?

EDIT: Found the news article (several actually), thanks anyway! Looking forward to this translation even more now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM