ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Moaz, I suggest you to go to find some help on IE3 forums on the net. You'll find all answers you want.
Here is a patch topic, not a help topic.

Moaz 11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
guys i was thinking on translating the game{giving you guys help}but the problem is i don t know how to do it.i kinda thimk it would be fun for me however please anyone tell me how to translate it.i can translate some sentences as i am good in grammer and in the the game there are some gramattical mistakes and some other glitchs like {when recruiting dolpin the captain of big ways the machine gives the name of a stadium however he is in river bank } i think i may help in translating the game gramatticaly

Moaz 11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
and also please tell how to get the move maximum fire in game ogre please give detailed answer or if there is a cheatcode please tell how to use it :)

Moaz 11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
please answer one more quesstion:) how to play gouenji yuuka axels sisters battle road.i have ended the game and have read that in gouenji yuukas battle road there is a certain team in which there is gouenji masato{syon blaze} please tell how to get syon blaze and how to play gouenji yuukas battleroad .i also read that to play gouenji yuukas battleroad a certain key is needed.please tell how to get the key and where to apply it.if the key needs to be downloaded please tell how to download it as my desmume emulator connects to wifi.please anyone help:wacko:

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
please answer one more quesstion:) how to play gouenji yuuka axels sisters battle road.i have ended the game and have read that in gouenji yuukas battle road there is a certain team in which there is gouenji masato{syon blaze} please tell how to get syon blaze and how to play gouenji yuukas battleroad .i also read that to play gouenji yuukas battleroad a certain key is needed.please tell how to get the key and where to apply it.if the key needs to be downloaded please tell how to download it as my desmume emulator connects to wifi.please anyone help:wacko:
i have a guide for the entire game, but it is in portuguese.
IIRC,you can get the key from a cheat code

Moaz 11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
what is the cheatcode?please tell me and also where to apply that key .please explain these things in english in this thread:D

Moaz 11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
how to trade players in one pc between inazuma eleven 3 ogre and inazuma eleven 2 firestorm IN ONE PC.GIVE DETAILED ANSWER.

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello.
I found an not so important bug in the 0.5 patch.
It happend on Desmume and DSTWO.

As you can see the buttom for selecting the partners is at the top left of the screen and they are overleaping each other. So it is impossible to select two players for the move. But as i said it is not important the random option works well. I just only report it so it can be fixed.

Moaz 11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hello.

As you can see the buttom for selecting the partners is at the top left of the screen and they are overleaping each other. So it is impossible to select two players for the move. But as i said it is not important the random option works well. I just only report it so it can be fixed.

i am using desmume 0.97 with wifi and my option for selecting players for moves in bottom.i cant post the wifi file it is tooo large and also
can we use poster colours to colour beyblade metal wheels,if yes then do the colour wore off

5421 - Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai heno Chousen The Ogre (J)(BAHAMUT)_patched_30_20694.png

5421 - Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai heno Chousen The Ogre (J)(BAHAMUT)_patched_39_20723.png

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

Thanks for your report !
We will see what happen and try to solve this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.