ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a translation that my friend do to me from Jap to italian, i try to translate to you it from italian, sorry if something wrong.

First Image:
"Game was overwritten after save. Remember as forbidden modified data. Care about that because you will not able to compete in official games if correctly data isn't found."

Second Image:

"System can't save correctly so can't overwritten saved data or some modify. Program can't work, we recommend to not use this program or data will be loose."

I hope it can help.

THANKS !!!
Could you, please, put here your italian sentences ? I don't really understand what it mean in english. Thanks.

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I not have it.

But, there's the text from the image, maybe you can use Google for an idea what it say.

First Image:
データ改造ツールなどによって書き換えたデータを使用した対戦は禁止されています。
不正なデータが発見された場合公式のゲーム大会に出場できなくなりますので注意してください。

Second Image:
データ改造ツールなどによってセーブデータを書き換えると正しくプレイができなくなる可能性があります。
不正なデータが検出された場合対戦などで不利になるプログラムが作動します。データ書き換えソフトを使用されないことを強くおすすめします。

Sorry i can't help better xD

reshx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prima immagine:
"Game è stato sovrascritto dopo il salvataggio. Ricordate come proibiti i dati modificati. Cura di questo, perché non sarà in grado di competere in partite ufficiali, se correttamente i dati non viene trovato."

Seconda immagine:

"Il sistema non è possibile salvare in modo corretto non può sovrascritti i dati salvati o qualche modifica. Programma non può funzionare, si consiglia di non utilizzare questo programma o di dati sarà sciolto".

Spero che possa aiutare.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok. Thanks Daviex for the kanjis !! (really helpful)
And thanks reshx for the italian version.

I think the messages are :

First Image:
Play is prohibited using rewritten data, by tools perform data modifications.
Please note that, if incorrect data is found, you can't compete in official game contests.

Second Image:
There is a possibility, if you've rewrited the saved data with tools performed data modifications, that you can no longer play correctly.
It is highly recommended that you do not rewrite data using program operate such a modification. Play will be refused if the data is found to be malformed.

====> Is this version look good in english ? is there some mistakes ?

EbraamMorcos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks Daviex for the kanjis !! (really helpful)
And thanks reshx for the italian version.

I think the messages are :

First Image:
Play is prohibited using rewritten data, by tools perform data modifications.
Please note that, if incorrect data is found, you can't compete in official game contests.

Second Image:
There is a possibility, if you've rewrited the saved data with tools performed data modifications, that you can no longer play correctly.
It is highly recommended that you do not rewrite data using program operate such a modification. Play will be refused if the data is found to be malformed.

====> Is this version look good in english ? is there some mistakes ?
(There is a possibility, if you've rewritten the saved data ................)
Hey, can you upload the story file.
So I can edit it.
Because i am working on a new computer.
And downloading the game takes too much time on this computer.
And how do i extract it.

EbraamMorcos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can someone translate the multiplayer graphic screens for superlinking i want to try it out
i dont have the screens by myself but i would appreciate if someone would translate it for me

All user interface is going to be replace with english version. We have allready translated superlink screens.
All will be available in the v0.4 version.
A lot of work is allready done, and we're thinking to release v0.4 quicker, only for the english version.
But we haven't decided now if it will be at the end of august, or september.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
News to bump thread :

The v0.4 will be released between end of august and the 15th of september, because, we have done too much work in these holidays, and don't want to wait november !

So, new in this release:

- all graphs of teams in game (except one appear 1 second when 2 players fight themselves)

- all characters in game

- all user interface (2000 graphs translated !), with all menus, maps, ...

- In binder, all informations about players - where to find them, how to recruit them, in what box and where it is, with the coin color

- all corrections found in v0.3

Some glitches will be present in this release, and must be solved in next releases:
- in game, the graph behind block shoot, chain shoot is scrambled
- in connect mode, few buttons are scrambled
Pleonex and I will try to solve these troubles, but the game is playable like that.

A video will be post in this thread when the patch will be testable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1