Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ouioui2003, Apr 18, 2012.

1. ouioui2003
    OP

ouioui2003 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2012
    France
    If you can translate the story, with someone or alone, i will be pleased to put it in our patch.
    Greetings will be put in the first screen in the game.

2. Deylendor

Deylendor Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2012
    Slovenia
    Like sayed. Something starting and not finishing it, pure laziness - no excuses. And if you din't decided to translate the stoy from the start and the translated story part came from someone else then you have no reason to be offended by my statement in any way because the lazy censored is then the original story translator not you.

Useless, as it doesn't help make the game playable in any way. DO or NOT DO - no its hard or we don't know how to crap is an excuse for releasing something unfinished. Even more, releasing something unfinished just shows you don't even want ore care to finish this.
    if you were serious about this you would keep the thing under wraps until its beta stage releasal and letting the people know you did SOMETHING is just a waste of time and nothing more than an attempt to gain some kind of virtual self respect for a day.

People reading this can assume this as another never finished project and just for wasting our time with false hope promises should at least be punished with a reply like this to let the people know that this is nothig more than a little nothing and a wasted download with no real gain.

And yes, you COULD watch the anime and then play this but for that you can use the original jap version and won't need THIS patch to do it.

3. EbraamMorcos

EbraamMorcos GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    There is two ways to help me (I am going to make more ways later):
    1:Translate your work, upload it and send me the link.
    OR
    2:Friend me on Facebook and i will add you to the translation group.(My profile http://www.facebook.com/ebraam.ayoub.9)

4. RiRiS2S

RiRiS2S Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2012
    Netherlands
    Dude calm down this is an unfinished project. they are still working on it and doing the best they can. so stop whining. If you dont like it just leave this topic :hateit:

5. EbraamMorcos

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Yeah just calm down.
    I am going to work hard to translate the story.
    But i am going to need help.(So please help me translate)

6. ouioui2003
    OP

Feb 19, 2012
    France
    Ok.
    The v0.4 will have original story, all in japanese. Deylendor, you are right when you say "useless".
    Sorry for the Roxas75's work, it will be pull to trash, just because he don't want to continue.

The story will be re-added only when it will be full translated. Translating 100 000 lines can take one year for a good team.
    And, with a lot of luck, Level 5 will release this game in the next year.

Just a thing: This patch help me to play all the game, without reading story. I hope it had help someone else.
    If you see this game only on its story, you probably a guy really different than me, and this patch is surely not for you.

I repeat the only thing you need to know : If you don't need this patch, just don't use it. Thanks.

7. Dions

Dions Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2012
    @oui True tad, I Love This Patch and yeah actually only thing which is bothering me is Blizzard is ganymede proton u know already xd!
    and 2nd that i can't find an emulator which can help me to use sorting hissatsu action replay SO YEAH I LOVE THIS WORK!

8. EbraamMorcos

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    ouioui2003 some people like the story like me (that's why i want to translate it ) so please at least make two patches one with the story and one without.And i promise to work my best to translate the story with a team or without.

9. reshx

reshx GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2012
    United States
    in my apartment
    i love this game , i dont complain about the history , because i know that LEVEL-5 will release it here in europe.

10. Dions

Dions Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2012
    @reshx And u know that cuz??

11. reshx

reshx GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2012
    United States
    in my apartment
    cuz , thye are going to release strikers , that have IE3 teams/characters/story.

12. ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Nov 17, 2009
    Netherlands
    it doesnt have story, at all :)

13. reshx

reshx GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2012
    United States
    in my apartment
    it shows:
    - FFI All-Stars
    - Endou/Mark grandad alive
    - Hell army Z
    - Messengers Of The Heavens
    - The Ogre
    - Inazuma Japan
    - Some Stadiums

14. Skixy

Skixy Fight me.

Dec 14, 2011
    United States
    Away from you.
    They dont necessarily have to translate IE3 if there gonna translate strikers,just keep ur hopes up.

15. reshx

reshx GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2012
    United States
    in my apartment
    dont tell me that yours arent high?

16. ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Nov 17, 2009
    Netherlands
    It doesn't have story, only teams and stadiums. not story

17. reshx

reshx GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2012
    United States
    in my apartment
    anyway , that shit is going to be released or i will threat them with bombs and flood their emails

18. RiRiS2S

RiRiS2S Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2012
    Netherlands
    lol

19. ouioui2003
    OP

Feb 19, 2012
    France
    is there someone here that can help with translating these graphs please ?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. Daviex

Daviex GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2008
    Italy
    This is a translation that my friend do to me from Jap to italian, i try to translate to you it from italian, sorry if something wrong.

First Image:
    "Game was overwritten after save. Remember as forbidden modified data. Care about that because you will not able to compete in official games if correctly data isn't found."

Second Image:

"System can't save correctly so can't overwritten saved data or some modify. Program can't work, we recommend to not use this program or data will be loose."

I hope it can help.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted