Gaming Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks!

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, as most/all/some? of you know, Europe's getting the third version of the third installment of the Inazuma Eleven series tomorrow (Friday, 14th - V-day). I pre-ordered it already and it's on the way to its new home. Since there isn't any thread about this game yet, I thought I'd open one so everybody can discuss this game.

Are any other Europeans looking forward to it or am I the only one? :(

Reactions: EZ-Megaman
D

Deleted User

hmm not really but the reason is that i already have IE 3 bomb blast so i dont want to buy the ogre :P

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The ogre should be the best version of the three, think it as a pokemon emerald. But maybe I'm talking just about the japanese versions, probably this one is not like that xp

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
The ogre should be the best version of the three, think it as a pokemon emerald. But maybe I'm talking just about the japanese versions, probably this one is not like that xp

Amen to that, The Ogre has that "Tournament Mode" that helps to level up the characters a lot.
But I'm not sure if the IE1 and IE2 exclusive characters you could get from the capsule machines in Lightning Bolt/Bomb Blast will be in The Ogre too.
PD1: What I really want is the GO games in Europe. Awesome games.

D

Deleted User

yes i know that but still.... imo not worth to buy it again

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For some reason the game was released in my country in all the stores on the 10th, which I found odd seeing as it said 14th release in other countries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi +1