Inazuma Eleven 2 Hits Retailers on March! (EU)

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Mindzpeed, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Mindzpeed
    OP

Member Mindzpeed GBAtemp Regular

Peru

Nintendo of Europe have locked down a release date for Inazuma Eleven 2. Starting with the second game, Level 5 began releasing Inazuma Eleven titles in Pokémon-like pairs. Europe will get both Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard.
    nazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Blizzard have a local wireless multiplayer mode for up to 4 players. The games are scheduled for release in Europe on March 16th.

Woo finally, after a year and 2 months (more or less) since IE europeans release, I expect Inazuma Eleven Go on 2014 :/

Source

1 person likes this.
  2. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    I'm pretty sure the released date had already been announced like a month ago or so at the european nintendo website... Anyways, I'll def get this game, I dislike football, but I love Inazuma Eleven just for the skills. xP
    I'll most likely replay the first game beforehand just so I can remember everything. =3
    I wonder if they'll have something like exporting the save file to the sequel. =S

3. olembet

Newcomer olembet Advanced Member

United States
    another wait like previous game which english version is the last to released :hateit:

4. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    ds or 3ds? or even better, ios and android.
    this is a perfect game to be played on a samsung (with stylus) tablet or phone

5. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    All Inazuma Eleven games (and there's 4 that I recall, including the 3DS one) are on a Nintendo console, 1, 2 and 3 for the DS and GO for the 3DS (which features a new main char but still has Endou as a side character).
    It also had two spin-off's for the Wii, but those were just that, and not part of the main series.