Inazuma Eleven 2 Hits Retailers on March! (EU)

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Mindzpeed, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Mindzpeed
    OP

Mindzpeed GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Peru

Nintendo of Europe have locked down a release date for Inazuma Eleven 2. Starting with the second game, Level 5 began releasing Inazuma Eleven titles in Pokémon-like pairs. Europe will get both Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard.
    nazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Blizzard have a local wireless multiplayer mode for up to 4 players. The games are scheduled for release in Europe on March 16th.

Woo finally, after a year and 2 months (more or less) since IE europeans release, I expect Inazuma Eleven Go on 2014 :/

Source

1 person likes this.
  2. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    I'm pretty sure the released date had already been announced like a month ago or so at the european nintendo website... Anyways, I'll def get this game, I dislike football, but I love Inazuma Eleven just for the skills. xP
    I'll most likely replay the first game beforehand just so I can remember everything. =3
    I wonder if they'll have something like exporting the save file to the sequel. =S

3. olembet

olembet Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2011
    United States
    another wait like previous game which english version is the last to released :hateit:

4. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    ds or 3ds? or even better, ios and android.
    this is a perfect game to be played on a samsung (with stylus) tablet or phone

5. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    All Inazuma Eleven games (and there's 4 that I recall, including the 3DS one) are on a Nintendo console, 1, 2 and 3 for the DS and GO for the 3DS (which features a new main char but still has Endou as a side character).
    It also had two spin-off's for the Wii, but those were just that, and not part of the main series.