Gaming Inazuma Eleven 2:Firestorm and Blizzard shoots for Europe in 2012!

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Even the first game had an atrocious marketing campaign, I mean they announced a release date and very few people saw the game being sold shortly after that date and they wouldn't say anything about it. I'm expecting something as bad as that, but I just hope they release it soon.

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
22nd February 2012 – They may have won the Football Frontier tournament but Mark Evans and his friends will need skills that are out of this world to take on their latest challenge in Inazuma Eleven 2, available across Europe exclusively for the Nintendo DS™ family of consoles and Nintendo 3DS™ from 16th March 2012. Brush up your stylus skills and prepare to play football like never before when the popular football RPG returns in two new versions, Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard!

Picking up the story of teenage goalkeeper Mark Evans and his football team one week after their triumph in the Football Frontier tournament, the Raimon Eleven begin a training session when their school is attacked by invaders from outer space from the mysterious Alius Academy. They plan to use a destructive brand of football to totally destroy the world – unless the Raimon Eleven can defeat them in a football match! Only by travelling across the whole of Japan and recruiting the country’s best football players can Mark and the Raimon Eleven find a way to stop Alius Academy and save the world!

Bringing back the unique mix of RPG elements and exciting football-based action, Inazuma Eleven 2 once again allows you to control the action on the pitch and the movement of your players by using the stylus. Tap and slide your stylus across the screen to change the direction of your players, take a shot or press your opponent’s team. With around 1500 players to encounter and recruit, only by creating the strongest, most balanced team will you succeed in the final match and defeat the Alius Academy.

Both versions of the game , Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard, offer the same overarching storyline with some unique differences. Each version features over 150 unique characters, unique teams to face off against, as well as unique abilities and special moves, but in order to meet other version characters you will have to trade and make important decisions on who to keep hold of and who to let go.

If you want even more challenges, Inazuma Eleven 2 features a local wireless multiplayer mode where up to four users can challenge each other with their hand-picked teams, including those who own the first Inazuma Eleven game. You can also trade players using local wireless communications, and a Teamshare mode allows you to trade teams with other players and battle their teams.
If you love RPGs and sports action with a strong blend of strategy and an engrossing storyline then brush up on your stylus skills as Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard launch across Europe on 16th March 2012, exclusively for the Nintendo DS family of consoles and Nintendo 3DS.

We have confirmation!

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh sorry, forgot to post the source: http://www.gamespress.com/

Search for the Inazuma Eleven 2 press release in the front page, though you'll have to register on the website to see it, it seems.

EDIT: Turns out you can't register unless you're somehow afiliated with a gaming website or something gaming news related.

The website where I found this originally was GoNintendo, here's a link to the post: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172405

They had GamesPress listed as their source.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Don´t Know if Silver Evans/Endou Kanon and Gold Blaze/Gouenji Masato will be ever in the Two Games,The Game Developers Might Think that the Two will not be worthy in the Game and will Kick them out to ensure that the Main Characters gets Full Development

Syrous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Boxarts:

inazuma_eleven_2_firestorm_boxart_europe-300x269.jpg
inazuma_eleven_2_blizzard_boxart_europe-300x269.jpg

More screens can be found here: http://nintendoevery...-2-screenshots/

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Now that's more like it... :D

March 16 is going to be a long wait, but hey, at least they released it in some way.

@ Magrão: We will know once we see the contents of the ROM itself. I think the only reason why they used the second game's system for the very first game is because the first game stuff looked too old school... or something. :P

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It´s a Good Thing that February is Almost Over,I can´t Wait to Scout Silver Evans and Gold Blaze if they´re in Firestorm and Blizzard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.