Gaming Inazuma Eleven 2:Firestorm and Blizzard shoots for Europe in 2012!

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But in What Chapter Can I enter their Names in Order for Hillmans to Search and find them,especially Gold Blaze and Silver Evans

PS: I am in Chapter 3

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
But in What Chapter Can I enter their Names in Order for Hillmans to Search and find them,especially Gold Blaze and Silver Evans

PS: I am in Chapter 3

You can scout shadow after you beat the game.

You can scout Gold Blaze only on Blizzard if you beat the top row of Okinawa's coach's route (Tsunami's team) all of them rank "S"

You can scout Silver Evans only on Firestorm f you beat the top row of Okinawa's coach's route (Tsunami's team) all of them rank "S"

PSI Ground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get it working on Acekard2i? I ordered the game online anyway, but I wanted to try playing it on my Acekard and I get freezes every few screen shifts.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What does this Means:

Scout Ryan Ferry at the Riverbank.

I am at Chapter 6 of Firestorm and I can´t make Heads or Tails of this

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can Someone Give me Tips on How to Beat Epsilon on Namisawa Training Center,I Must do Something Wrong cause i am always Relying on Shawn Froste and Suzzete Heartland,but I am am for once taking a Loss or a Draw so Badly

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Someone Give me Tips on How to Beat Epsilon on Namisawa Training Center,I Must do Something Wrong cause i am always Relying on Shawn Froste and Suzzete Heartland,but I am am for once taking a Loss or a Draw so Badly
I used Fubuki,conwell,and if u taught endou megaton head,thats good too.I beat him todayBtw,i wouldnt rely on Suzzete unless ur gonna use Butterfly trench(use it up close).

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where in the Great Snowfield is Rihm of Gemini Storm,I Been Already to the Northern Ridge Twice and I haven´t Spotted Her

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?