Inazuma eleven 1-2-3 the legend of mamoru endo and yokai watch have translation available?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Gow supremo, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Gow supremo
    OP

Gow supremo I am playing my 2ds

Jan 24, 2016
    Spain
    In the earth
    Inazuma eleven 1-2-3 the legend of mamoru endo and yokai watch have translation available?

Inazuma eleven 1-2-3 the legend of mamoru endo this in japanese but dont have intentions for official traslation by level 5, I wanted to know if exit a translation for this game?

And yokai watch 2 there are confirmed official translation but it takes a long.

2. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    IDk, inazuma fandom are extremely strong against the localization, at the ame time are ok with one almost-the-same-or-worse like pokemon :B
    Anyway, maybe not a fan translation but maybe you find oficial translation with restauration of names and audio like the ds ones?

3. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    How do I translate a game? Really wanna do this.

4. Insight2k

Insight2k GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Digging an old thread up, I know, but i had the same idea and I wanted to use the old remastered NDS versions as a basic for the translations.
    since they have changed in this game some stuff, I am unable to copy e.g. the story part to the "new game". Just wanted to copy and paste most of the stuff ;-)
    I am not able to read japanese stuff and so on, so I am done with that. :/