Homebrew In your opinion, what programming language is best for creating homebrew apps?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,445
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
The title almost everything I guess?
I'd also kinda like to know which one would be the easiest to learn, or how easy the programming language you suggested is to learn.

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Easiest right now is hands down Lua Interpreter 3DS.
Originally I was planning to use SF2D w/ ctrulib because I already know C++ but the Lua interpretter, even though I had never even touched the language till a couple days ago, is still much easier to work with.

Last edited by dfsa3fdvc1,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Easiest right now is hands down Lua Interpreter 3DS.
Originally I was planning to use SF2D because I already know C++ but the Lua interpretter, even though I had never even touched the language till a couple days ago, is still much easier to work with.
lpp3ds is the simplest, like the guy above said. use that.
Wow, I had actually guessed Lua originally, but I thought I'd still ask to make sure. I guess it looks like I was correct!
Thank you both!

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I had actually guessed Lua originally, but I thought I'd still ask to make sure. I guess it looks like I was correct!
Thank you both!
No problem! I program lua during lunch at school with a text editor, using a chromebook that has most things blocked(but not text editing!). it is really that simple.

D

Deleted User

OP
LUA is by far the easiest, back when a Lua player was ported to the PSP I worked on a little game called chao garden. I had never written any code prior to that point, but managed at least to get a little character moving around and some minigames.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: