In which store in Canada Can I find AceKard 2i?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by MiniSurvival, Apr 20, 2009.

1. MiniSurvival
    OP

Newcomer MiniSurvival Newbie

Canada
    I don't want to order my flash cart online, cause I"m not comfortable giving out my information, and so I was wondering where I could find the AceKard 2i locally in the Greater Toronto Area. Specifically, I wanted to know if it was in Pacific Mall. Thanks!!! Otherwise I'm going to either get the TTDSi or R4i, and if that's the case, which one should I get? TTDSi is $50, while R4i is $55... Thanks for all the help!

2. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I highly doubt stores in a mall will sell something that can potentially be used for pirating games. The best way is online.

PS. The R4i is the worst card you can buy. It's a fake and is not supported by the original R4 team who have been out of business since last year.

3. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Pacific Mall might sell it. I have been there a few times..

You can also try KickGaming.com. I have bought from them a few times, and they sent their products to me in a week or less. They prices are so-so but what I like about them is that they are based in Richmond Hill I think. If not, somewhere in the GTA. I live in Brampton, so take it from someone who has bought from them ^^

Stay away from the R4i as it is fake... TTDSi/DSTTi is an okay flashcart. But I am just saying... You should just look out for others.

You can try this craigslist seller: Craigs List Seller

Someone has bought from them at our forum, and they sell the AceKard 2i for $30. They are totally trustworthy... For sure~!

4. Findecanno

Member Findecanno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you could get it from deal extreme for $17 thats where I got mine. It uses paypal so you won't get your stuff stolen. Only thing is it doesn't come with a mircosd card reader and it takes awhile to ship but you can buy a cheap mircosd card reader from the site as well.

5. R3AKT

Newcomer R3AKT Member

Canada
    I would think P-mall would sell it, but at a pretty steep price. I remember when R4s were new and they sold for 100$ + a 2gig card. Buying stuff online isn't that dangerous since I use Pay pal I think the issue is that you don't want to wait (I'm still waiting for my order and its killing me). I ordered from stuffs4kids which is based in New Jersey I got the shipping e-mail last Monday so its been a week. [​IMG]

6. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    " tech direct".....check it out...im prety sure it has it but it would be more expensive...they sell a normal r4 fer $60