1. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Has a PhD in dueling

United States
    hopped the detroit river to windsor (canada) took a cruise at 17 to Grand Caymans and Cozumel mexico (rum cake is the shit no where else

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium
    Work related:
    Worked for a few years in Switersland (Work Permit B) (Kanton Graubunden (Maloja/Sant Moritz/Wengen) kanton Vaud (Leysin/ Chateau d'Oex) Kanton Bern (Wengen) and a few others)
    Worked a year in the South of France (Saint-Pierre-La-Mere) Dep. Aude/Arr. Narbonne))
    Been on lotsa day trips to Italy and Austria while is stayed there for work
    Been on a few trips to Andorra while i worked in South France

Been on Vacation:
    The Netherlands (Lot's of different places)
    France (Some places in North France / Paris / Etc...)
    Germany (Region Idar-Oberstein / Koln / Soest and a few other places)
    United Kingdom (London)

3. MrSandman89

MrSandman89 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I've been to Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg), Ukraine, Romania, on a bus trip through Europe with stops in Spain, the French Riviera, Monaco, Venice, Innsbruck, Budapest and Bled; the eastern coast of the US (Probably the most funny and sad one at the same time) plus various vacations to the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas. Planning my next one to the Eastern coast of England (Suffolk and Cambridge). Found a very good and cozy cottage house in Suffolk. We are going with my SO so hopefully it will do us justice.

Last edited by MrSandman89, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish
    Former Staff

Japan
    I believe these places are the ones I've been to so far:
    • Norway
    • Finland
    • Estonia
    • Denmark
    • Germany
    • Belgium
    • Switzerland
    • Netherlands
    • Greece (Crete)
    • Spain (Menorca)
    • USA
    • Japan
    • Taiwan
    Lately I've been traveling a lot within Japan, but I also want to go see mainland Greece, more of Germany and Norway and also go see Korea some day.

x65943 and alexander1970 like this.
  5. x65943

x65943 the end is nigh, buy doge coin
    Global Moderator

United States
    I've been to

Canada
    France
    Spain
    Vietnam
    Cambodia

I'd love to see Ireland and greece but no plans in the immediate future

6. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    I have been to the Canada (relative in Montreal but spent time in Toronto because of my best friend's sister lived there), but most of my vacation time is spent there in Azores. 7 times and never got tired of it. Guess that's where I came from and love there. Peace, calm, and no US news there about shooting and etc all the time. Here in US news are everywhere.. always shooting and violence and always Trump. In Azores, quiet and not much news about violence. Thats what I like about my 2nd home and my vacation in peace there.

Last edited by spotanjo3, Nov 30, 2019
  7. Hardline

Hardline GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan

Sweden
    most recently i was in thailand

8. lordrand11

lordrand11 The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.

United States
    My wife and I eloped to Iceland this past year and had an amazing time there!

9. DaFixer

DaFixer Dare to be stupid

Netherlands
    Belgium
    Germany
    Greece
    France
    Spain
    Turkey
    Egypt
    USA (My stepbrother lives there)

10. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Greece: Poros, Andros and Athens on a round trip. Rhodes on a separate vacation. Poros is my favorite, everyone was nice, you have all the restaurants in one place serving a wide variety of traditional greek food as well as seafood, the atmosphere was relaxed, there is a great view of the sea pretty much no matter where you are as the town is built on a hill, and it's just the perfect place to go on a vacation if you like to relax and eat good food.

Spain: Mallorca twice, Barcelona once. Barcelona was pretty nice and different from the vacations I usually go on since there's a lot to see. Stayed there for a week and every day we went sightseeing. Mallorca is just your typical "lazing on the beach" holiday destination.

France: Nice. I didn't like it that much. The beach was lousy and there wasn't much to do. But the food was good. I was just bored a lot.

Thailand: Phuket for 3 nights and Phi Phi Island for 3 nights

Indonesia: Stayed at a resort for a few days. It was pretty nice. Really cheap for a 3 floor apartment with a balcony and small private pool on the roof. Everything is cheap and the food is good. Recommended if you want to have a nice vacation without it costing a lot. Plane tickets can probably get pretty expensive though.

Denmark: Typical cheap vacation destination for us over here in Norway. Copenhagen has a pretty good amusement park, but other than that it's not much different from any other big city. It's just nice to get away for a few days.

Singapore: Been there many times, my dad lives there with his wife so I stay with them. Food is cheap and good. Other things can be kinda expensive though.

I think that's all of them. I still want to go to US or Canada some day, and Japan is on the top of my list of places I want to visit. Would be nice to go to Italy too.

11. Canseeyou

Canseeyou Newbie
    Newcomer

Ukraine
    Hi there. I have been to France in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Very beautiful place. I think everyone should visit that resort. But very important to find Real estate agency. Hermitage Riviera could help me with that problem, they provided me with a great rent house, where I spent my time when I was tired of the activity.

12. eyeliner

eyeliner Has an itch needing to be scratched.

Portugal
    I never left my country for vacation. A lot of beautiful places still to see here. Don't need to look at concrete and pay overpriced housing and food just for being labeled a tourist.

13. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    This year.

February

1 Week in Paphos Cyprus friends wedding.

1 Week in Kyoto Japan business related.

June

1 Week in Los Angeles business related.

August

2 weeks Laganas Greece. Getting drunk and partying related :rofl2:

14. Emyth1

Emyth1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Canada, Brazilia, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Indonesia, New Zealand, Japan :ha:

15. delikana

delikana Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I like Greece
    Greece has a very beautiful holiday on the islands. There are many beautiful places to stay. To see the beauty of island Greece, my friends and I rented a yacht https://sailica.com/catalog for a few days. Such a holiday was amazing.

Last edited by delikana, Mar 9, 2020
  16. delilah23

delilah23 Member
    Newcomer

Lithuania
    Serbia and gotta say, it's actually a beautiful country despite the eastern european balkan stereotyping

17. Issac

Issac Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
    Supervisor

Sweden
    Since the last time I posted in this thread, I've been in 2 new countries. (But only changed planes in one of them).

So I went to Canada in August of '19. Took a plane from here in Sweden to Munich, Germany, and from Germany went to Toronto, Canada, and from Toronto I went to the final destination :)

And then, on the way back, I went to Toronto, and then Denmark, and then Sweden. So Denmark doesn't count IMO.

Yay! It was quite the difference going so far (on my own) compared to Germany and Spain :P
    Along the way I saw many countries from the plane, thanks to the in-flight information thingy I knew what I saw too :P So I saw the Netherlands, Scotland, and Greenland - it was cloudy over other places :P

18. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Ive been to Germany and Island

19. kalelenit

kalelenit Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I liked Greece

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

now I want to go to malaysia or tunisia

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Countrys, Vacation, already