Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In the future...

*Everyone will have AIDs

*Software developers will go out of business - as no one pays for it anymore.

*Hilary Clinton takes over the world, spreading the "truth" and enslaving men

MOAR

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
bacon........ EATS YOU !

soviet russia?
happy.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the future it's illegal to legally buy software, and legal to illegally download software.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now, teh burth of teh Christ was liek dis: After Marry and Joseph waz all "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but before dey could had hankiez pankiez Mary was all pr3ggerz from Teh Forse. Joseph was liek "I has virjn - NOOOO dey be stealin my virjn! Must hied hur". But when he was tihnkin, zomg, a WallCat frm Ceiling Cat was liek, "Oh hai! I'm in ur dreemz, givin u messij. Don't be scairdy cat. Take Mary as ur wife - is virjn. But teh Forse is strong in tihs wun, lol! HoverCat is on hur, givn hur feetus, srsly. "And she gonna made a son, and you gonna call him Jeezus, cuz he save kittehs frum bein bad kittehs. Kthxbai." So all dis was all did cuz Ceiling Cat had sed it wud be. His proffet was all liek: "Hay guise, look! teh virjn iz all pr3ggers, and dey gonna call him Immanuel", dat be joospeek for "Ceiling Cat wit us" Then Joseph waked up, done wat teh angel frm Ceiling Cat tolded him to, and was all liek "U wit me now lol" at Mary. And dey didnt has teh HARBL GOES WHERE!?!? til affer dey gets a son and calleded him Jeezus. Ktnx.

-Matthew 1

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Now, teh burth of teh Christ was liek dis: After Marry and Joseph waz all "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but before dey could had hankiez pankiez Mary was all pr3ggerz from Teh Forse. Joseph was liek "I has virjn - NOOOO dey be stealin my virjn! Must hied hur". But when he was tihnkin, zomg, a WallCat frm Ceiling Cat was liek, "Oh hai! I'm in ur dreemz, givin u messij. Don't be scairdy cat. Take Mary as ur wife - is virjn. But teh Forse is strong in tihs wun, lol! HoverCat is on hur, givn hur feetus, srsly. "And she gonna made a son, and you gonna call him Jeezus, cuz he save kittehs frum bein bad kittehs. Kthxbai." So all dis was all did cuz Ceiling Cat had sed it wud be. His proffet was all liek: "Hay guise, look! teh virjn iz all pr3ggers, and dey gonna call him Immanuel", dat be joospeek for "Ceiling Cat wit us" Then Joseph waked up, done wat teh angel frm Ceiling Cat tolded him to, and was all liek "U wit me now lol" at Mary. And dey didnt has teh HARBL GOES WHERE!?!? til affer dey gets a son and calleded him Jeezus. Ktnx.

-Matthew 1
HURR!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phones won't have cords...
Televisions will exceed 26"...
Computers will fit inside a briefcase...
etc...

they already have TV's that are 103" coming out this year by panasonic
Yeah right! And the next thing youre gonna tell me is they gonna have musics put on a piece of metal that will be read by a laser. Get out of here, silly goose.
i know he was joking but i was just saying that their really are tvs that are 103"

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: