In Sakura is there a cheat system?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by moviecouple, Jun 18, 2008.

Jun 18, 2008
  1. moviecouple
    OP

Member moviecouple GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there a cheat system like the M3 DS Real for Sakura? If so, how do you use it... because the options menu is still in japanese.

2. luisrodl

Newcomer luisrodl Advanced Member

Puerto Rico
    Yes there is a cheat system in Sakura, but it works a little bit different compared to M3 Real. First of all you should download the latest version of the hacked Sakura which is in here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197 . Then the options menu will be in english. When you are there just activate the cheats and make sure that the cheat option is on. After that click save, restart your DS and the cheats should be activated.

3. Japhle

Member Japhle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm pretty sure in the options menu thing, you press the top right button to choose which cheat you'll use in the game, The top left to choose cheat file, and maybe the left second from the top button to turn cheats on.

4. moviecouple
    OP

Member moviecouple GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wow... thought I had the latest version. Guess I didn't. Now I have it and all is in English. Thanks for the help.

So far I really really like the Sakura GUI. Seems much more user friendly and seems a bit more fleshed out too. Hope they release an actual authorized version of it in the future. Although the hacked one is great... I am just worried about it in the future.