Hacking In need of some SERIOUS HELP!!! Dios Mios is trying to destroy me! HELP ME!

jyuil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this problem has just arose and i can't seem to find anything on it or make sense of it. I'm not really a noob but i'm not some badass programmer (i wish). Alright so DM has been working flawlessly, NMM as well. i even imported a SCII save cause i wanted all the characters (accidentally wiped my last save) So i will get to the problem. I have the ISO's for Killer7. I used DMLizard's multi disc optimizer witch seemed to do its job (I also used DMLizard for the saves which worked perfectly) and just copied them as opposed to using DMtoolbox as i usually do. So everything seemed to be fine until i tried to save a second time (being a nerd i went back to save after killing the first real enemy instead of continuing) Frozen. No problem right? restart. My original save is gone. No biggie, makes sense after freezing right in the middle of a save right? ( i also got a corrupted memory card message at least during this back and forth) So i'm accepting its just not gonna work with NMM. i try the soul caliber again and its perfect, loads save everything works. I try another game on the drive (Sonic Heroes-never had a problem before)doesn't load after DM screen. i get tired and decide to try another iso on my desktop the billy and mandy game which i was told was pretty fun. I'm not sure what i used but i started leaning towards DMtoolbox, being my original tool.

This is where it gets weird. When i plug the usb into my comp all the folders are turned into shortcuts!! not just that but other shortcuts are added as well!! And all these shortcuts don't even do what they say, they're paths to system folders!! it makes no sense!! But get this. If i copy the path of what should be there and input into the corresponding shortcut's properties (games,saves) i can get there! but that's the only way, and i still have other shortcuts that do nothing but annoy me with system paths. So i format the drive and put in billy and mandy alone with toolbox. The game works fine but i get a message about a corrupted memory card. I persist to do anything i can with DM's settings but it does not work. I've formatted multiple times, used different drives. i continue to get corrupted message ( only when nmm is on) and everytime i go back to the PC, on both drives, my games and saves folder are turned into shortcuts and additional system shortcuts are added. Different ones everytime i come back to the PC. Like i can go to the wii, play, go to PC see a certain set. Do it all again and its a different set. What the hell is going on and WHAT THE F@*!K DO I DO!?! i'm afraid i'm destroying something in the wii or my drives. nothing makes sense and i'm afraid to use new ones Please help!!!

portugeek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend using Nintendont. You won't have to deal with the same issues, that you're currently dealing with, with NMM. Because with Nintendont, instead of having one emulated memory card for all your game saves, there's an option to have Nintendont generate an emulated memory card for each individual game. That way, if one of your saves gets corrupted, it doesn't corrupt the entire card.

jyuil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats actually what i ended up doing, works like a charm but now i'm having problems with importing saves into nintendont

sLaughterIsMedicine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you had any success wxporting the nmm saves from dios mios? Im having issues with that, I cant seem to get nmm2gci.exe to work. Does DMLizard have this capability? Ive been searching for an answer, but there is very little support for moving these save files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2