In need of Megaman BN 5 Cheats

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gankee, Jul 5, 2009.

Jul 5, 2009
  1. Gankee
    OP

Newcomer Gankee Newbie

United States
    I have MMBN 5 DS on my TTDS, however the lack of cheats is disturbing. The cheats consist of kill in one hit, infinite health, etc. None of these make the game, or more importantly versus, any fun. What I am looking for is cheats that give me battle chips, fusions and navi customizer pieces, but it seems the game is void of these. Not being very knowledgeable of Action Replay or the TTDS I have no idea if I can (or how to) put new codes/game saves on my TTDS.

The main reason I want these codes is because my friend and I wish to battle in versus. We used to play all the time on the GBA, but we have since gotten rid of our GBAs. Having already beat the GBA MMBN 5 I don't want to play through the game multiple times again just so I can play some versus, furthermore there are fusions (Django and Bass) that require either cheats or GBA games.

In summation, I need codes/game saves (if possible) to unlock everything so that I can battle with my friend. Do I have any hope, or am I out of luck? Any help is very much appreciated.

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i assume you are playing (E) version

if language is not the problem for you then play the (U) version

codes are available on cheats.gbatemp.net (usrcheat.dat)

3. screw_ball69

Member screw_ball69 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Your almost to nice to these people.

4. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    this is why people call me GREEDY because i am too nice
    and this is also the reason i stop making NDS codes [​IMG]