Hacking in need of help with the cyclo ds

azniceman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i owned the cyclods for about month now. I can play Rpg games on it with no problem. But can't play certain faster games like super dodge ball. castlevania portrait of ruins, contra 4 or any other games, , I would play it and then it would crash. Even the nes emulator crashes playing double dragon 3 I have tried to get an answer to this problem by googling it, but have no luck. This is my last hope.
I have a kingston 1gb microsd card made in japan, and still no fix. I also own one 4gb card thats made in taiwan and still no luck. Those were the answers online in solving the games from crashing, said try different sd cards. Maybe this thing is defective or something.
Will thanks ahead of time.

azniceman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated it to 1.41, i got the kingston one from blockbusters. and the 4gb from ebay. Is there another higher update or something? or is it that im getting them games from (u) region instead of (E) for U.S?

evoo1

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Australia
Your problems really sound like there's something wrong with your SD cards. I guess you don't like to hear that, but maybe try reformatting them and see if that helps.

Also how old is your CycloDS, and where did you buy it? As switching SD cards didn't help anything, the only thing left is your cyclo, though that sounds really unlikely to me. Not that it's an unbreakable card, but your problem just screams that it's your SD cards.

azniceman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought the cyclods from consolesource.com. its about a month old by now, and the sd cards have been reformatted. i have 2 totally different ones just so i can say that might not be the problem. but its strange how it can play rpg. i just updated to 1.4 beta 3 and contra 4 still crashes. I read the compatibility list for cyclods and says that came can only run on 1.31.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte