In need of GBAMP de-Bricker

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by doubleOmega, Feb 21, 2010.

Feb 21, 2010
  1. doubleOmega
    OP

Newcomer doubleOmega Member

United States
    I have a gbamp, and once when I was updating to e19 on the gba, my batteries fell out :S I contacted chishm, but he couldn't get it to work, so I tried all 3 chishm fixes, but none worked... Does anyone have a tool that can flash the GBA cartridge inserted inserted in the de with update e19?

2. doubleOmega
    OP

United States
    BUMT (kind-of)
    Actually would a *rip of cartridge* (ROC not rom) help determine the problem? and how to flash it?

3. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    No one bothers keeping info like that handy anymore. Why don't you get a new cart; they're not at all expensive.

4. assassinz

Member assassinz Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!

United States
    Paste this link into your browser and scroll down to the Unbricking the GBA movie player section.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:clQgk...lient=firefox-a

If you can't do this on your own, let me know. I have a GBAMP and can use mine to flash yours and get it working again. [​IMG]

Is your GBAMP the official version or a bootleg? I don't think a bootleg will be fixable.

5. doubleOmega
    OP

United States
    well... it should be original... chishm's ds mode worked, and I could update before it bricked... thanks for the info hope it works

6. doubleOmega
    OP

United States
    Update:
    Sadly that did not work too well... I reformatted my card in (ex)fat and it did not recognize it
    it says: please insert a formatted cf card