Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apirl fools day

that's the day after
lecture.gif

t-t-t-t-t-time zones

QUOTE(GCK @ Feb 18 2007, 05:16 PM)Either there's something I don't get, or you haven't heard of the month of March.

It's still February? ahh crud. I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. I hereby declare 1st March, March Fools Day. A special day for fools like myself.

LOL i said that as a joke at least some ppl know its still February and March still exist.

now

GBAtemp will release its own wii mod - it will not require soldering and give us all region free and homebrew (games, appz & beer)

IT WILL KICK ASS.

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
New staff will begin working, new features will be added to GBAtemp, a new skin will be released, and... GBAtemp will be sporting this badge next to the logo:

nes_Nintendo_Seal_of_Quality-150x106.png

*gets his tarot card set and sets off...

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If its another competition or the end of the how much do you love GBAtemp then I will be really disappointed.

It would be sweet as fuck if the whole site turned pirate for a day or two and hosted a shitload of ROMS and all kinds of secret BETA stuff from E3. But that'll never happen
cry.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
In 10 days one of my old schoolfriends will be 23. I'm sure she'd be creeped out thrilled that a whole community of geeks she doesn't know are thinking of her on this special day
laugh.gif

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In ten days GBATemp will chose one of the guesses at random and fulfill one of them. We will also all get 15 billion US dollars, but Inflation will be raised by that much by then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM