In less than 24 hours...

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Or...there will be a single link on GBAtemp to download an IDE, compiler, and all the libs necessary for DS coding all in one place, with all the options ready for DS compiling! And all it needs is extracting! (I'm having a hard time getting all the settings down)
devkitPro already has all that
wink.gif

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I do not know if already posted but my guess is:

A patch that enable EZ 3-in-1 to work with other Slot-1 carts, not just EZV.
nyanya.gif

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o i no. petrabyte connection speeds from GBAtemps ultra-supercomputer that can perform over 420teraflops x 1000 more computations than IBM, Microsoft, Google, and the US Military's supercomputers together!

Or.. someone's getting married!

Or...someone found how to boot wii homebrew on Wii!

Or...someone found a softmod for Wii!

Or...someone made wii region-free!

Or...someone made dual touch screens for DS

Or...Umm.. how about telling us who got the closest? was it me?
biggrin.gif
it prolly was xD

Or... someone will tell everyone all about modding and stuff, since when the Wiininja first came out, people were saying "yeah, its just a PIC", like making a section teaching people what all that stuff means and how to identify stuff

Or...there will be a single link on GBAtemp to download an IDE, compiler, and all the libs necessary for DS coding all in one place, with all the options ready for DS compiling! And all it needs is extracting! (I'm having a hard time getting all the settings down)

Region free patcher released already!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
devkitPro already has all that
wink.gif
To clarify: the Windows installer is called "Devkitpro Updater" (yes it has a confusing name but it works for a first time install too)

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
The mascots face will be posted all over Los Angeles and people will call it in reporting them to be bombs.

-OR-

A homebrew DS game starring the mascot.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
gbatemp paints the mascot's head on a bus and travels around the world speading awarness about flashcarts and modchips.... and stops in waco to give me one of both!!! (no one else though, sorry)

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm.. it can't be gbatemp's birthday, since costello joined oct. 24 2002 and i'm pretty sure he started the site? and it can't be anything that hasn't been released yet without a release date because they wouldn't know about it either unless they have inside information they aren't telling us in the news section... so i don't know. I'm going with something new about the mascot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse