Homebrew RELEASE In-Home-Switching: Stream your favorite PC-Games to your Nintendo Switch

darkfortedx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get an error

upload_2018-12-13_20-38-21.png

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This all works fine is SX OS 2.4 so far. Latency is really good, frame rate also good aside from some intermittent freeze frames for a few second before working again. Streaming quality is very pixelated for me when moving around in AC odyssee regardless of the quality setting I use with he windows app. My display is set to 1280 X 720, computer is mega powerful... Wifi is good, not the best but can handle 25mbps across the network easy

dspair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
This is great, I've been waiting for something like this since June.
And it captures the whole screen, so you should be able to stream emulators and even other consoles.

Reactions: Pluupy

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's bonkers to me how fast and easy this thing is to get running. Took maybe 4 minutes. When audio support is developed I'll be on this everyday.

Reactions: loler55

Admiral-Purple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great, I've been waiting for something like this since June.
And it captures the whole screen, so you should be able to stream emulators and even other consoles.
Yep, already tried it with dolphin and pcsx2. Luigi's mansion played and looked pretty good Kingdom Hearts 2 was too pixelated to be enjoyable.

Reactions: -----a and loler55

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Heres another video showing performance with Bioshock Infinite.

Performance is farely good, I think the Overclocking could possibly be dropped down a bit to preserve a bit more battery life.

Framerate looks kind of low, but that might be the camera.
I guess if homebrew devs figure out hardware decoding, it would help performance a lot and it should be possible to do 1080p@60 at high quality. The Switch has 802.11ac which should be plenty fast both speed wise and latency wise. I had good results using Steam In-Home Streaming with my desktop streaming to my media PC, with my media PC being on 2.4ghz N and my desktop on 5ghz N, and AC handles it with ease.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone stream Valkyria Chronicles 1 and do a comparison thread? the nsw is such a bad port imo that i need to see if they couldve done better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte