Hacking In hack vwii

Mariois25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm clear is there no way to unhack my vwii on Wii U? Also I have this other homebrew channel that fixes the screen resolution, it looks like homebrew but green, anyone remember what that is called?

Last edited by Mariois25,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So if I'm clear is there no way to unha know my vwii on Wii U? Also I have this other homebrew channel that fixes the screen resolution, it looks like homebrew but green, anyone remember what that is called?
Not sure what your first question is.
Search for hbc widescreen fix or something along those lines, the thread was named something like that.

Mariois25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what your first question is.
Search for hbc widescreen fix or something along those lines, the thread was named something like that.
Just fixed the question. I really need to know if I can unhack my vWii. All I really used it for was for project m because I was dumb and didn't do it without homebrew.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just fixed the question. I really need to know if I can unhack my vWii. All I really used it for was for project m because I was dumb and didn't do it without homebrew.
Not completely, there will always be traces. The most you can do is uninstall HBC and anything else you installed and delete everything hack/homebrew related from the SD card.

Mariois25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not completely, there will always be traces. The most you can do is uninstall HBC and anything else you installed and delete everything hack/homebrew related from the SD card.
Sorry to bother you but how do I do that exactly. Not the smartest when it comes to these things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Holy shit, everyday we get this question. Just look 2 threads down.
Well I'm sorry. Can I get a link?

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country

Mariois25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States