1. Amapola62

OP Amapola62 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    I use the latest build of Rxtools on my O3dsXL and every ds game I try, real or flashcart boots to a blackscreen with the "an error has occurred" message on Emunand...but thet work fine on my unlinked sysnand...Is there a solution for that ?

2. Kionea

Kionea Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Works fine for me. What firmware?

3. Amapola62

France
    9.2.0-20E on Sysnand (updated from 4.3.0-9 with a 9.2 modified update pack) and 10.3-28E on Emunand...It never worked even when I had the 10-02 build...

Last edited by Amapola62, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Kionea

Kionea Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just to be sure, the DS games aren't out of region right?

Are there any other oddities with it? And do 3DS carts work?

The only thing I can work off here is that it could be similar to retail carts being unusable in Gateway mode but you're not using one of those.

Edit: They run fine in sysnand right?

Edit 2 cause I forget to ask way too much: How did you install rxTools and how are you running it?

Edit 3, the last one I swear: When you say "latest" what build of rxTools do you mean? I'm using the 12-05 build and both retail DS and my R4 work fine.

Last edited by Kionea, Jan 12, 2016
  5. Amapola62

France

6. Kionea

Kionea Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Huh. Keep in mind I'm not exactly the foremost expert on this stuff but there could be a link between your problem and rxTools on MSET. I downgraded to 9.2 and installed mine through oothax. You could try reinstalling rxTools through homebrew if it means that much to have ds carts in emunand. Personally I would just run them through sysnand.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm not so good with troubleshooting over the internet.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Impossible, cartridges, Emunand