Hacking impossible to install TN-V on 3.20?

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried for a week and now with gmx email accounts the system says these accounts can't recieve or send emails. so with that,gmail and yahoo not working on 3.20 should i just update to latest firmware and use the latest homebrew loader?

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everybody is excited about henkaku now
I'm just having no luck installing it on 3.20 (either it gives me errors when I try to open the tn-v bubble) or like after waiting a few days Sony blocked the last email system I know from working on 3.20. So should I update to latest firmware?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just having no luck installing it on 3.20 (either it gives me errors when I try to open the tn-v bubble) or like after waiting a few days Sony blocked the last email system I know from working on 3.20. So should I update to latest firmware?

Did you copy the TN-V save and install the 6.60 firmware?

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you copy the TN-V save and install the 6.60 firmware?
I copy the tn-v save and excute the eboot. But when I try to open the bubble to install 660 I get a error. I held R and all. Even formatted my system and started all over again today and that's when I saw Sony blocked out gmx email accounts.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copy the tn-v save and excute the eboot. But when I try to open the bubble to install 660 I get a error. I held R and all. Even formatted my system and started all over again today and that's when I saw Sony blocked out gmx email accounts.

I installed TN-V with the Patapon 2 exploit last month (And TN'X with Tekken exploit) in firmware 3.20 last month, so yeah it is still possible, I used the tutorial from wololo.net

Don't use the email trick in 3.20, use a traditional ePSP savefile exploit instead, easier and faster ;)

Last edited by Tony_93,

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops, got my numbers mixed up. I was thinking of 5.3.2, my Wii U's FW. My Vita is actually on FW 2.60. Is there a better FW to be on?

D

Deleted-355425

Oops, got my numbers mixed up. I was thinking of 5.3.2, my Wii U's FW. My Vita is actually on FW 2.60. Is there a better FW to be on?

It depends on what you want to do with it? PSP games, psp homebrew, vita homebrew etc?

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on what you want to do with it? PSP games, psp homebrew, vita homebrew etc?
All three of those things sound good to me, but I desire Emulators and PSP Games > Homebrew, in general.

I have a hacked PSP 3000 (probably obsolete hax by now), but I don't really know anything about the Vita scene -- other than it hasn't been fully cracked yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.