becker2384

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I know that some of us in the USA imports certain games from Japan, but are there European games I should check out or do the not get exclusive games like they do in Japan?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Anno 1701

Yeah, that game's pretty cool. It takes some patience and an interest for that type of strategy game, but it's a pretty good one.

I think Astrisk and Obelisk (did I spell that right?) is a European exclusive, as is Pet Alien. Pet Alien is a game I'm currently playing, and it's surprisingly good. If I had to label it, I'd say it was an action / puzzler.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any USA exclusives the people must import or download?
I wouldn't really call them "exclusive" they just arrive many months later in other countries. Not sure if there are any that won't be out elsewhere, things seem better than the GBA days.

As for Europe titles, theres quite a lot that are out over here before US. Some are great like Picross DS & Brain Training 2, others are pretty damn bad.

T!b0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Chronos Twins!!! EU release only
tongue.gif

Don't know why I'm all hyped up by this game
huh.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
*Anno 1701

Yeah, that game's pretty cool. It takes some patience and an interest for that type of strategy game, but it's a pretty good one.

I think Astrisk and Obelisk (did I spell that right?) is a European exclusive, as is Pet Alien. Pet Alien is a game I'm currently playing, and it's surprisingly good. If I had to label it, I'd say it was an action / puzzler.

No, you didnt spell it right
smile.gif

Nice try though.

Its Asterix and Obelix.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you didnt spell it right
smile.gif

Nice try though.

Its Asterix and Obelix.

smile.gif

It was an interesting game for about 20 minutes, but then I got frustrated with it. It was one of the first games I put on my CycloDS when I got it. I had been curious about it for a while, and the fact that it didn't seem to be destined for a U.S. release made me all the more curious. But I can't say that it was all that fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)