I searched and found somewhere on here that someone was having problems getting gba game saves from their 3-in-1 to vba and back again... well me too... The difference is that they're .sav file was too big for vba.... my game .sav is too small for my 3-in-1. The game is Tactics Ogre. I've save patched it, trimmed it, and reset patched it with gbata 7.sumthing, played it and saved just fine with the 3-in-1. Backed up my sram save... plugged it into my computer... copied the rom file to vba's rom directory, started it, imported my 3-in-1 .sav, Hacked, cheated, and otherwise defaced the game. Saved. Went to move my new .sav file onto my sd card... stopped quick when I noticed the .sav was only 64kb in size... ALL my 3-in-1 .sav's are 128kb. I double checked VBA real quick and It was set on SRAM type save with flash 128kb selected... I didn't wanna try to just... slap it in there and replace my real .sav with this... smaller .sav... so I decided to post and see what people thought of my perdicament... BTW~ for those who care... the 3-in-1 isn't nearly as confusing as it sounds when you have nothing to base it on.