Important PSN Maintenance

Shadowlurker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
Starting soon, the PlayStation Network will be inaccessible for several hours for maintenance. The server maintenance performed at this time represents a crucial step in the full restoration for PSN, including the PlayStation Store.

During this maintenance period, users will be unable to sign in to PSN, though those that are already logged in should be able to remain online.

Resumption of full PlayStation Network service is still on track for this week in most regions.

Thank you once again for your patience as we work to return PSN to the highest level of service.

About time i suppose
tongue.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm going turn on my ps3 to see if i can still get online.

edit:good still online i won't turn it off till this is done next step is to get a psp.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
soon as it's back up countdown time till it's hacked and down again
laugh.gif

Hopefully not. I'd expect them to start sniffing as soon as, but if Sony have got over themselves they shouldn't find anything drastic this time. I'm hoping this bit of a kicking will mean we start seeing the pre 1992 Sony again.

If not let us hope the next attacks don't show how little of a fuck they give about their customers again. But unfortunately previous form warns against such optimism.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night