Hardware Import Game Saves from GBA Cartridge

Rsrv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I would like to start out by saying that I am new here and if this topic is posted in the wrong section then I am deeply sorry and would like a moderator or a staff member to move it to the appropriate section. Thank you.

With that being said, lets move on to the point of this thread. I am in need of information. I recently downloaded a GBA Emulator on my iPad titled "GBA4iOS." This app did not come from the app store, and my device is not jailbroken in any way shape or form.

As a young boy, I spent many hours (42 to be exact) playing a game titled "Pokemon Fire Red" on my Game Boy Advance. This game was my favorite game for a long time, and I accomplished everything possible on the game. I downloaded a ROM for Pokemon Fire Red on my emulator for my iPad.

My question: Is it possible for me to import my Game Boy Advance save on to my iPad so that all of my Gameboy accomplishments will be on my iPad too?

Please give me any and all suggestions. I am willing to do virtually anything to have this task fulfilled.

Regards ~ Rsrv

hisagishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know of a way other than buying some rather expensive hardware. Though 42hours isn't much to be proud of. You can get that back in less than a week of playing a couple hours a day. Why would you want to even port in a fully complete save?

"Is it possible for me to import my Game Boy Advance save on to my iPad so that all of my Gameboy accomplishments will be on my iPad too?
Please give me any and all suggestions. I am willing to do virtually anything to have this task fulfilled."

Those two sentences seem extremely neckbeard ish and kinda gross me out tbh.

Rsrv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, i see what you mean.

Still, my GBA isnt holding up too well anymore and I don't really want to do all of this all over again. When I was a kid, I had all the time in the world. Now that I am grown up, free time is harder to come by.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.