1. ucupetuks

ucupetuks GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    yeah works for me to, with the update 1.0.2 no need to update fw, 10.1 still viable

2. Jhonfer21

Jhonfer21 Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    bro I need help. I have the sxos v3.0.5 and fw 10.2.0. the game runs when I install it but when I install it, the udapte comes out that it stops working. I try with the saltynx Deactivate the status-disable, which I read out there that I had to do from salty

bro necesito ayuda. tengo el sxos v3.0.5 y fw 10.2.0. el juego corre cuando lo instalo pero cuando insatalo el udapte me sale que dejo de funcionar . intento con el saltynx Desactivar el status- disable, que lei por ahi que habia que hacer desde salty

Last edited by x65943, Dec 6, 2020 - Reason: Added English
  3. Draganno

Draganno Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I do not have SaltyNX installed so no folder to speak of, and even for me it crashes D:

Any other solutions?

4. Renfu21

Renfu21 Newbie
    Newcomer

Taiwan
    my nintendo switch has this error "the software was closed because an error occurred" everytime i open it even i restart my nintendo switch is there anyone here who can help or the same to my problem? thank you in advance guys!

Last edited by Renfu21, Dec 5, 2020
  5. Netossauro

Netossauro Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina

What´s included or the changes on the update 1.0.2? I am on firmware 10.1.0 and don´t want to update the game, so I will have to update my firmware (I am on Reinx 3.0 and having trouble to switch to Atmosphere)

6. IlBelTia

IlBelTia Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi guys, could anyone please help me?
    I just tried to follow your advices and made the update through Daybreak to get to 10.2.0, but now when trying to boot the console Atmosphere stops and says "Failed to apply 'nosigchk'!". What have I done? Thank you

EDIT:
    Now I also updated Hekate and signature patches, and if I boot anyway games work properly, still the error appears again. What should I do about that?

Last edited by IlBelTia, Dec 5, 2020
  7. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    You have to check the change log for the update for the game. Switching to Atmosphere is easy just delete ReiNX file and replace it with Atmosphere.

8. mattyxarope

mattyxarope GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You did it well? I mean, did you add that info to the exceptions.txt file in the SaltyNX folder on your sd card?
    I have the same configuration as you and it works for me, even with the update

Lo hiciste bien? Es decir, ¿le agregaste esa info al archivo de exceptions.txt en la carpeta SaltyNX en tu tarjeta sd?

Tengo la misma configuración que tú y sí me funciona, hasta con la actualización...

Last edited by x65943, Dec 6, 2020 - Reason: Added English
  9. ucupetuks

Indonesia
    fw 10.1 can run 1.0.2 game

10. Higges

Higges Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Same problem here. Being on 10.2. with latest atmosphere version. Still game won't start...

11. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Check your Signature patches.

12. BorntoPlay

BorntoPlay Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    can you explain how to do that?

13. Huy98vn

Huy98vn GBAtemp Fan

Vietnam
    I'm on SXOS 3.1.0, FW10.2.0 and it worked after adding this game to saltyNX exception list, I also have sysclk, sysclk overlay and status monitor overlay

Last edited by Huy98vn, Dec 8, 2020
  14. Netossauro

Netossauro Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    100% sure? I dont want to take the risk of updating the gaming and having it not working anymore because I can´t update my switch to 10.2.0

But the game is good without the update, I think, for now, there is no need for updating for 1.0.2 game (I think).

About my little problem updating the Switch itself:

I have already deleted the NXfolder, changed the .BIN file on the payload injector to an Atomsphere one (latest release), etc.

But when I inject the payload I get this message:

"Welcome to Reinx 1.6!"
    Decrypting...
    Error; Patching Magic Invalid
    Patching OS

I actually double checked, deleting all the reinx files from my payload injector (even the hidden ones), and replaced by the fuseeprimary.bin file downloaded with the latest atmosphere here.

Last edited by Netossauro, Dec 8, 2020
  15. ucupetuks

Indonesia
    yeah on sxos 3.0.5 fw 10.1 able to run the update 1.0.2
    already play it in cuople hours no crash happen

and this game not worthed for fw update compared another clone like genshin its better, immortals is standar game the worst zelda clone lol

Last edited by ucupetuks, Dec 8, 2020
  16. Netossauro

Netossauro Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    I am stuck on ReiNX and I will have to update at some point and figure out what's going on my this falling attempts of changing the CFW. I will perhaps backup my sd card and format it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Immortals, Rising, Fenyx