Gaming Immortals - Fenyx Rising: Possible to claim DLC on hacked Switch?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i´ve downloaded manually from two different sites, but when trying to intall, it says " corrupted file, you will transform your system into a brick" (stuff like that) and aborted installation. For both files I´ve downloaded. That´s the problem.
What's your installer? It's probably just not signed properly.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure? Shows in menu but not in game for me. How do we verify its working?
On the main menu, before you load your game, the "A New God" DLC will appear in the bottom left as an option. I have played it. It works if you have the 1.9GB DLC installed and you have the 1.1.0 update installed.

Reactions: HollowGrams

malcomx66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On the main menu, before you load your game, the "A New God" DLC will appear in the bottom left as an option. I have played it. It works if you have the 1.9GB DLC installed and you have the 1.1.0 update installed.
Thats the problem. I´ve tried to install this file from USB (tinfoil and nut) and installation is aborted. See image.

Attachments

• error install.jpg
    error install.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 188
Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the problem. I´ve tried to install this file from USB (tinfoil and nut) and installation is aborted. See image.
I received the same error when I tried with Tinfoil. It doesn't play well with some files. The DLC publicly available is good. Install it with a different installer.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it’s still only installing as a few kB for me on tinfoil when the files like 2gb ‍♂️
The old placeholder NSP file for the first DLC is only a few KB, but that is not the file you need for the DLC. If your Tinfoil shop doesn't have the ~2 GB version of the DLC package, then you need to download it from another source and install it manually. I recommend using something like Awoo-installer when installing NSP files manually, since Tinfoil doesn't play nicely with a lot of NSP files.

Since it's only about 2 GB, you could always download it onto your phone/table (whatever device you have that isn't a computer), send it to your Switch's SD card, and install it that way.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: piek50

Sailornic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a USA digital code for fenyx rising looking to trade it for another game digital code our a 50 gift cart on Nintendo Switch
pm me if interested

Joshifer34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave up with messing with these dlc stuff and purchased the ps5 version. Wow what a difference. Wish I could port my switch save to the ps5 but my switch is banned from online.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave up with messing with these dlc stuff and purchased the ps5 version. Wow what a difference. Wish I could port my switch save to the ps5 but my switch is banned from online.
I understand moving over for the graphics, but there's no reason one shouldn't be able to get the DLC working on the Switch version.
  1. Install the game if you haven't already
  2. Install the 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 update
  3. Install the 2GB DLC package
  4. And don't use Tinfoil for anything other than Tinfoil shops

Reactions: piek50

ishida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PC version is cracked,
i might jump ship but gotta mod Circle (A) button as confirm button (bloody hate Sony's bullshait)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gray zone warfare looks kinda cool
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ohhh on one episode they could use rings to summon Captain Criminal who is just Obama like a spoof of Captain Planet lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does look good
    By your powers combined, hmmm where is Epstein?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just another shit fps clone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought it was some warzone dlc bs
    Looks like an enhanced Far cry 1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs