Hacking Imgburn help

darkriku197

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i put a disk in imgburn and i put in the file the imgburn log says Drive D: doesnt support single files>4GB in size. And the disk image wont pop up.

Does this mean i can't make backups on this computer or is there something i have to do?

darkriku197

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it was Fat32 and i did some google searching and others were having the same problem, i changed it into NTFS which did get rid of that error.
But the bottom of imgburn still says Device not ready(medium not present) what does this mean? I have a DVD+R verbatim disk in if that matters.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkriku197 said:
Ok it was Fat32 and i did some google searching and others were having the same problem, i changed it into NTFS which did get rid of that error.
But the bottom of imgburn still says Device not ready(medium not present) what does this mean? I have a DVD+R verbatim disk in if that matters.

Use the eject icon on ImgBurn to open the drive tray, then, when it's open, use the Load icon to close it, and then wait ...

darkriku197

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i did reboot, after i eject and load the disk tray it'll say logical units is in process of loading, then it'll flash for half a second not ready to change, then it goes back to medium not present.

edit- I'm assuming i need a new dvd writer... sigh. anyone suggest a good one for cheap?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...