ImageViewer 1.1 soft-reset

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Kellicros, May 2, 2008.

May 2, 2008

ImageViewer 1.1 soft-reset by Kellicros at 8:53 AM (1,361 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Kellicros
    OP

Member Kellicros GBAtemp Fan

Soft-reset doesn't work for me on DSTT, whenever I hit start button, the homebrew crash with this error: ""can not open NDS file", anyone knows what goes wrong and how to solve it?

2. apocalypticvisio

Member apocalypticvisio GBAtemp Regular

United States
    there was a post that said to get softreset to work correctly, save a copy of ttmenu.dat as SoftReset.TTIO i think....may not be the same issue, but it's worth a shot...of course, bri or someone else will correct me...

3. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I believe that if you download Moonshell from www.ndstt.com there is a soft-reset file named "reset.mse" included that works with Moonshell. I don't know for certain that it will work with ImageViewer since I don't use that particular program, but I know it works with Moonshell. You might also try the "reset.mse" file that is in the TTMenu folder (I don't know if it's the same as the one for Moonshell or not).

-Bri

4. Kellicros
    OP

Member Kellicros GBAtemp Fan

Thanks for the replies, it is actually a bug in version 1.1, fixed on 1.11. GBAtemp seem to have skipped this update. Oh yeah, image viewer automatically search for reset.mse and works with it. [​IMG]