Hacking ImageViewer 1.1 soft-reset

Kellicros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Soft-reset doesn't work for me on DSTT, whenever I hit start button, the homebrew crash with this error: ""can not open NDS file", anyone knows what goes wrong and how to solve it?

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was a post that said to get softreset to work correctly, save a copy of ttmenu.dat as SoftReset.TTIO i think....may not be the same issue, but it's worth a shot...of course, bri or someone else will correct me...

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe that if you download Moonshell from www.ndstt.com there is a soft-reset file named "reset.mse" included that works with Moonshell. I don't know for certain that it will work with ImageViewer since I don't use that particular program, but I know it works with Moonshell. You might also try the "reset.mse" file that is in the TTMenu folder (I don't know if it's the same as the one for Moonshell or not).

-Bri

Kellicros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, it is actually a bug in version 1.1, fixed on 1.11. GBAtemp seem to have skipped this update. Oh yeah, image viewer automatically search for reset.mse and works with it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: