Images of Logitech's and Tencent's upcoming cloud gaming handheld leaked

logi 1.JPG

Earlier this month, Logitech announced a partnership with Tencent to develop a handheld gaming console dedicated for cloud gaming, the tentatively-named Logitech G Gaming Handheld. While a registration link has been provided to get access to updates, details or even renders of the device weren't made public. However, leaker Evan Blass shared some of the handheld's images, before getting taken down with a DMCA notice. But other outlets were fast enough to backup the images, which you can see below:

logi 1.JPG

logi 2.JPG logi 3.JPG

Those images give a general idea about the device's shape, form factor and buttons layout. The latter are asymmetrical, with two extra face buttons on the lower side acting as a 'Home' button and a custom 'G' button. One of the images also show that the Logitech G has Google Play access, which could indicate that this is an Android-based device, as opposed to Windows-based like other competitors' recent handhelds.

While the veracity of those images has yet to be confirmed, Logitech's response indicates that these could images could be indicative of their upcoming device. In addition, Twitter user @Za_Raczke provided a follow up tweet thread with more specs details obtained from the FCC, Geekbench, the US Patent Office and the Play Store Console:

logi 4.JPG

While these specs might not be as beefy as the latest gaming phone, it is a cloud-focused device. We'll have to wait for an official confirmation from Logitech, so take these details with a grain a salt.

:arrow: SOURCE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: sup