Images for Triiforce and USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by VashTS, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010
  1. VashTS
    OP

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    Here is compilation I just finished, containing all images for Wiiware titles, for E region (USA). You can probably just change the letter for you region and it will work fine. I got tired of looking at all the ?'s in Triiforce and I hate the no cover box in GX. So these are not pretty by any means, but if you would prefer to see an image rather than a ? or a blank cover, then feel free to use these.

All iso forwarder covers are in 160x224 format. Most are just taken right from the official Triiforce image resized and marked as Wiiware in the upper corner. Some are scene release artwork. I am by no means artistic and feel free to talk all the crap you want about these. As far as I can see its the first pack of its kind. So like it or leave it. [​IMG] These should work with other loaders that support this format as well. I may test in CFG but I'm too lazy.

All Triiforce images are 192x112. Most of these are just taken from the release group art that comes with it and again resized.

Its almost right up to date with USA releases for Wiiware, only missing a couple and when I update that I will update the pack. Feel free to create mirrors, link to it, do whatever. I know I'd appreciate this stuff, so share it. I take absolutely no credit for any of the artwork, and most of the Triiforce pack is the official ones that you can get form the thread on this site. I just filled in the blank spots. There are 1 or 2 that are labeled in the P (EUR)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ3MK04G / Triiforce (updated 02/20/10)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26VZPN00 / USB Loader GX (updated 03/01/10)

2. VashTS
    OP

United States
    Updated with newer images. I will try to keep this up to date. Hope you enjoy, and again I know its ugly.

3. callmebob

Member callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Germany
    Thanks. I know how much work this can be since I´ve actually resized a whole pack myself one image at a time. I´m sure there´s a way to make a batch program to do them all automatically, but I´m not that talented.

Grabbed the WiiWare pack, and most of the images are all fine. Some are a bit "stretched", most notably the ones that have the "WiiWare" name in the image itself, but even they are better than no image at all!

Will compare to what I already have. If I have other ones => yours, I´ll pm you. Otherwise thanks, and it would be cool to have updates as needed.

(edit) You might want to check the Triiforce mrc thread if you haven´t already. I know Kallstar has a very good image pack there, it just needs updating.

4. VashTS
    OP

United States
    Thats why i made this, all the packs out there are not up to date. Yeah they are strecthed, i know its ugly, but i am not a great artist and also lazy! its just to avoid having "?"'s and no image pics in usb loader. i'm sure a batch program could be made, but i don't know how so i did them all one by one.

5. callmebob

Member callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Germany
    Well keep it up. For the WiiWare I´ve at least got an image for all the games on my drive right now. There might be one here and there that Kallstar has a better image for i.e. Stop Stress, but all in all, no major difference.

Only game on my drive that your pack didn´t fill in is Tumblebugs 2. I just googled an image for it then resized it so i could fill in the "?" box.

6. VashTS
    OP

United States
    Another update. Much nicer looking USB Loader images. They now use the 3D box, up to date as of 02/27/10, and as always NTSC USA only.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KV7LY8YE

A Preview:
    [​IMG]

7. kyle007

Member kyle007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    well if you guys use photoshop you can go to file-process multiple files and get it to resize an entire folder/convert them to png if need be. I use elements 5.0 but im sure almost every version of photoshop has it.

8. VashTS
    OP

United States
  9. icebrg5

Member icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Can someone direct to the thread that shows you how to get ww and vc to show up in gx.

Also will it work on other loaders or only gx?

Also if your looking for an easy way to resize files download a program called fotosizer its free and its really easy to use just select the new size of the image you want and then select the files or even the folder you want resized and thats it.

10. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
  11. VashTS
    OP

United States
    Au contraire xflak they work fine in GX...and CFG. I use both loaders (I lean towards CFG lately. GX sucks with NTFS support). Forwarders work fine in both. I don't use any others so I cannot state how they work.

Would it be against rules to post the forwarding isos and triiforce forwarder .dol files? I have them all ready but I do not want to break the rules.

For setting up the forwarders, I got a program I found on this forum called Wad2ISO. Its very simple, you point it at a bunch of wads, and it creates the .iso forwarder (named (TitleID)(Region)00.iso, like WBXE00.iso which is what my files are named for) and a Triiforce forwarder .dol file, again its (TitleID)(Region).dol so like WBXE.dol. I don't really remember if you need to have a Triiforce folder in your apps folder, but I do anyway. I put all the Triiforce forwarders on my FAT32 partition, the same with the emulated NAND and everything works great.