1. junker

OP junker GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Picked up my pro back when the 5.05 exploit was announced. Enjoyed the PS2 emulator, and not having to switch discs ever! But man, what is up with this ps4 "scene"....there is the never ending stringing people along with the hope of an updated hack.

Playing the FF7 Demo early was definitely cool, but it seems cool things like that will be very rare. I wish mr. theFlow would be courteous enough to give brief updates, especially since he knows that tweet would get people's hopes up.

I've been patient, because I've been busy as hell the past year and a half, but now that governments worldwide are putting us all in house arrest, it's time to play that ps4. Have any of y'all even played Spiderman? I just picked that game up. Even if 6.20 is hacked next, when will be the next time a firmware capable of playing what's coming next month will be hacked? When no one cares cuz we all have ps5s?

I'm gonna miss winning eleven 6 emulated, and not switching discs...but it's about damn time. If anyone is waiting for a hack, just weigh the pros and cons. For sure Sony gave money to the hackers or something haha.

[​IMG]

2. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Addict

no i shouldnt and wont update my pro. just because your stupid and self entitled doesnt mean everyone else should be too. on that note. grow the hell up

3. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    You are wrong. Thats simple. They will release it and you are the one who will regret. :) :creep:

I wil not update it and never will. I am fine with my games so far that I haven't played yet. I am busy with my lifestyle.. Nature, outgoing, and enjoy my life. The video game system can wait. I only play when I am home. I always play them but I dont playing them everyday I mean EVERYDAY, no!

Dont miss the nature and enjoy your life first. It can wait. No, I shouldn't and I won't! Please dont tell us what to do. You have no right. If you want to update THEN its your console and your decision. dont come and cry to us some day!

Last edited by azoreseuropa, Mar 28, 2020
    Ninn and jammybudga777 like this.
  4. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    Do what the hell you want! Just don't make a post in the future crying about it. There's no way i'll update my two Systems.
    There's plenty to do in this world of ours, while waiting for better times.

KiiWii, crazy_p, Hayato213 and 4 others like this.
  5. jammybudga777

on another note. you say you have two systems? do you use them to do lan play games at all?

6. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    Not yet, but i am planning to. There's tons of games i want to try.

Already did it with 3 ps3s, was really fun:D

jammybudga777 likes this.
  7. jammybudga777

well i have two ps4's on 5.05. mine and my kids. we have started playing boarderlands collection and some saints row. was wondering if youd be interested in setting up xlinki and try connecting to one another at some point maybe?

8. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    Saints row is so fun in coop:gun:Yeah maybe someday we could do it i just hope you guys don't cheat, i hate cheats.

9. jammybudga777

only cheats that we have used is money just as a boost. but even then not really tbh. think boarderlands is 4player co-op. well 2 player per console at least. only down side is i cant get the mics to work over lan. not sure if it requires psn or maybe i have a crap setup lol drop me a pm if your ever interested in trying it out

Ninn likes this.
  10. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    Yeah, I'm not sure either about the voice chat. I'll pm you if i find the time in the next couple of days.

11. dannyb1

dannyb1 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Where you picking up all these bargains???
    FB marketplace can have some goodies if your willing to travel.
    That's where I got my ps2 (modded o freeMcB)
    PS3 SS which I put HEN on and gave to my boy
    My PS3 S which is 4.85 CFW

Seen a few output fault PS4s but usually wanting £40+
    Currently seen one that has BLD but as I understand that can be HDMI or as simple as a corrupt HD.

12. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    You guys.. umm.. This thread is about the title.. You are off the topic, lol. Try make a new thread or pm instead. :)

13. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Psycho!

Japan
    I tend to side with the OP, to be honest. I used to have a 5.05 PS4 and it was on 5.05 for at least a year before I eventually sold it. Scenes take time to develop, but it depends if waiting for new exploits and homebrew is actually worth missing out on new games. The solution is to just own two machines, but that isn't a realistic option for most people.

I recent rebought a PS4 (white slim). Came on 5.55 and first thing I did was update that sucker to the latest firmware. Got more usage out of the thing than I ever did with my previous machine.

This is the thing - Sony won the war against hackers not by making the console unexploitable, but by making an exploitable console less desirable than an unexploited one.

14. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    If he really wants to update(if he haven't already), I would suggest to try to sell it instead. I am sure he would get enough money for it to buy a new Ps4 + an extra controller(even 2 or more).

junker and Mo Poge like this.
  15. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Wow. Telling someone they are stupid and self entitled, then telling the other person to grow the hell up? Hypocrite much?

16. jammybudga777

aye? was all said to the same person. he is stupid! if he wants to update then update. but dont tell everyone else they should do just because his sulking like a 5 year old. either way dont really care for your opinion

17. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    It was their own opinion. You are the only one sulking like a 5 year old.

18. jammybudga777

cool story bro. not sure why or when i was sulkin but hey ho

19. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Cool story is right. Nope, no sulking at all going on. LMFAO!!! Good night, kiddo. Already done with you and your rotten attitude.

20. jammybudga777

funny cos my first comment got two likes so i guess they are sulking and childish too? lol dont start something out of nothing. do something more with your time...... but yeah cool story. not gonna entertain your small mind anymore so enjoy talking to yourself

Last edited by jammybudga777, Mar 28, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - updating, should,