Hardware I'm trying to buy a GBA Micro flashcard

AtomicBlue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to buy a Gameboy Micro flashcard that supports mini sd storage and that plays if not all then most GBA games.
I searched Dealeextreme and so far the only one I've found was this one
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179
But it seems rather expensive... Does anyone know if there are any like this one out there but with a cheaper price?

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the best you'll find for the money, as far as RAM and ocmpatibility. Unless you need RTC for the Pokemon games, anyway.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kikira111 said:
what's a microflash GBA
That's a very good question. One which I have no clue how you came up with. Would you like to clarify your question so we know what on Earth you're talking about?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3in1 would not be a good choice for a standalone GBA cart. You'd want to look into the EZ-Flash IV and the M3 Perfect.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's expensive? You cheapskate.
My first GBA flashcart cost $110, so this is anything but expensive, considering it's a one time purchase to play all the GBA games you want.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdbye said:
That's expensive? You cheapskate.
My first GBA flashcart cost $110, so this is anything but expensive, considering it's a one time purchase to play all the GBA games you want.
I hear ya, my Flash2Advance Ultra cost me $125 (though it went down to $105 several weeks later) and could store 128 MBytes of data. But it was still worth the money for the services it provided.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's one of the few with both proper built-in RAM to run nearly any game AND uses an external SD card. No built-in storage that you have to worry about using up.

moofin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im off on holiday and would use dealextreme but dont think it will get here in time. (I leave next fri) is there any uk sellers that i'd be able to buy from?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, an EZFlash IV and a 2 Gig MiniSD would allow you to play every single GBA game ever worth playing for around $40 total. Which is, the cost of 2 GBA games, or one AAA DS title. Level up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: