Hacking I'm trying to build a make file but keep getting an error?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am trying to build a make file cbhc.elf but I keep getting this error at the end:

linking.... cbhc.elf
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/ ../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/6.2.0/ ../ ../ ../ ../powerpc-eab
i/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -liosuhax
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 ext status
make [1]: *** [/c/wiiu_folder/haxchi-2.3u1_v1.3/installer/ cbhc.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

Press any key to continue . . .

I have re-installed devkitPro and the 1.6.0 update fully, I have put dimoks full libiosuhax_master/source in devkitPro/portlibs, I have put fix94's armips.exe in the devkitPro/msys/bin folder, I have got everything in my environment variables setup. I have also put the libiosuhax files in haxchi-master/installer/src.. I think I have just about done everything I know off, it zips the roms up fine in installer/data but this error keeps popping up at the end of the make for cbhc.elf. I was wandering if anyone else had this error and had solved it! Thanks any help will be appreciated. The strange part is, all the rest of the master folders make a file without issues, this is the only master folder I am having difficulties with.

Please no flaming, I just want some help that's all so if your here to flame don't bother!

Last edited by Reecey,
D

Deleted User

Looks like you need to compile libiosuhax first. (Or just cut out the middleman and get the precompiled version here)

place the "include" and "lib" folders into the 'powerpc-eabi' folder (should be located at C:\devkitpro\devkitPPC\powerpc-eabi\) and try to compile again. the source should now be able to compile and add libiosuhax.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like you need to compile libiosuhax first. (Or just cut out the middleman and get the precompiled version here)

place the "include" and "lib" folders into the 'powerpc-eabi' folder (should be located at C:\devkitpro\devkitPPC\powerpc-eabi\) and try to compile again. the source should now be able to compile and add libiosuhax.
Your a super star, it worked first time! :) That's what I must of been missing. It does get confussing with these libiosuhax folders there are so many different ones out there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can shut thread now mods. Thanks @Voxel you saved me a lot of hair.

Reactions: Deleted User

kajeinarsson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
trying to compile getting error:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/my_folder/iosuhax-master/dsrom/CBHC'
zip -JXjq9 ../installer/data/animalcrossing.zip animalcrossing.nds
make: zip: Command not found
make: *** [animalcrossing.zip] Error 127

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.