I'm tired of express.co.uk's clickbait BS

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TF_Slayar, Jun 12, 2017.

1. TF_Slayar
    OP

TF_Slayar Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2017
    United States
    Seriously. I don't want to search for Nintendo Switch news (or just gaming news in general) and find some article with a false title (Nintendo Switch Game DELAYED: Super Mario Odyssey) and an article written by someone who probably hasn't touched a video game in their life. It's annoying and they act like any simple thing needs to be blown into otherworldly fucking proportions. I want to completely remove them from any search listings.

2. Stephano

Stephano I love you Charlie

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Engineering Prison
    I would just stick to sites like Wololo, Gbatemp, and a few other sites endorsed here. The Staff here does an excellent job with news. They are quick too.

3. TF_Slayar
    OP

TF_Slayar Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2017
    United States
    Very true, but sometimes I'd like to see things for other parts of gaming, or I'm just looking at whatever the news has to offer that I didn't already see here. And then I get flooded with Express's bullshit.

4. Stephano

Stephano I love you Charlie

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Engineering Prison
    Same, as great as the Reporters are, they can't get everything. Just take everything you see with a grain of salt. I was once tricked into thinking that Half life 3 was announced............ I was bamboozled..............
    Anyway, i don't trust sources since then. However, the sites listed above are very reliable.