Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So I have $67 coming my way and I want to spend it on my new favorite hobbie. Getting flashcards.
So I relized I could get both a Supercard and and EZ-Flash V off of DX for a little more the $60. But I wont have enough money to get micro SD's for them. Secondly, I also want to buy a Cyclo DS off of RealHotStuff for $53 and I'll probably have a couple bucks over to get a micro SD for it.

So I'm stuck in a loophole, I really want the Supercard and the EZ-Flash V because its 2 for less the $65 (I think friend said that he could lend me a couple micro SD's), but I want to get Cyclo because of the support team and its supposedly the best card on the market. And I could possible buy a micro SD with it.

So, people please help me decide with your experiences!

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I like buying new things, I guess I can't stand staying with the same thing for to long. But I basically came down to it that Im getting the EZ-Flash and Supercard in the next week or so. I just basically feel like reviewing them and just using them. Its a new hobbie, kinda like my dad. He collects books and reads some of them and puts them away. Thats what I want to do because I have always liked these 2 cards and I want to use them.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would go with the cyclo. I like the CycloDS better than the SCDS1, even though I just ordered one off of DX
biggrin.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
neschn said:
I don't know, I like buying new things, I guess I can't stand staying with the same thing for to long. But I basically came down to it that Im getting the EZ-Flash and Supercard in the next week or so. I just basically feel like reviewing them and just using them. Its a new hobbie, kinda like my dad. He collects books and reads some of them and puts them away. Thats what I want to do because I have always liked these 2 cards and I want to use them.

Yah but like books are not as expensive as flashcarts. Like that's one expensive hobby you're going to have. Lol though, cuz I have like 5 MP3 players and only use like 2.
tongue.gif
But seriously, CycloDS is teh way to go.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
DarkAura said:
neschn said:

Yah but like books are not as expensive as flashcarts. Like that's one expensive hobby you're going to have. Lol though, cuz I have like 5 MP3 players and only use like 2.
tongue.gif
But seriously, CycloDS is teh way to go.
Oops, i forgot to put that they are OLD books like from the 16th century and shit that goes for like $300+ per book.

But I have everything sorted out right now, so Im gunna get the Supercard DS and the EZ Flash for now (They will be the last I buy in a while). Maybe for my birthday or so, or If I save up some money in the spring or summer, Ill buy a Cyclo.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I do want to get a Cyclo but I already have everything (and I mean everything) all good for the Supercard and EZ Flash. I think right now it just be easier for me to go with those and grab the Cyclo later. And you know, I had a dream about getting a Cyclo in the mail last night, probably because this was the last thing I read before I went to bed.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never understood why people need four or more flashcarts. I can understand two, no need for anything more. If a game doesn't work on cart, you try another, still doesn't work, chances are you're screwed anyways.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
amemoryoncelost said:
I never understood why people need four or more flashcarts. I can understand two, no need for anything more. If a game doesn't work on cart, you try another, still doesn't work, chances are you're screwed anyways.
Hmm, its probably because I just got $69 in like two days and thats the most I have had in a while, and I have nothing else to spend it on. I wouldn't mind buying a cd off of eBay but the seller has like close to 50 of them so I can wait. These 2 will be the last for a while. And If I don't like one of them Ill probably sell it one of my brothers friend, they are looking for one.

EDIT:
Ehh, screw it. I think ill just go with the Supercard. It will be $44 in all and Ill still have a few to save for CD's.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I know, but I want a new flashcard. And you know what, I finally came to a conclusion! Screw EZ Flash. Screw Supercard. Im going for a Cyclo DS, I took your guys advice and I really think it will be a good investment, and after that my dad wants me to save my money, because honestly he doesn't like that Im getting another one but I told that this will be the last. So no more for me after this, I will use my DSTT as a backup and my Cyclo as my main!

Thanks for the advice guys!

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly, Im getting from RealHotStuff (Tonight hopefully) and I have a 1gb card for my DSTT, so Im gunna buy a bundle with a 512mb micro with the Cyclo and Im gunna transfer my stuff on my DSTT to the 512mb one and use my 1gb for the Cyclo. 1gb is good enough for me. Maybe in the future a 2gb.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neschn said:
so Im gunna buy a bundle with a 512mb micro with the Cyclo and Im gunna transfer my stuff on my DSTT to the 512mb one and use my 1gb for the Cyclo. 1gb is good enough for me. Maybe in the future a 2gb.
Or you could buy a 1GB from newegg and save a few dollars as opposed to paying RHS' ridiculously gouged prices on flash media.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
neschn said:
so Im gunna buy a bundle with a 512mb micro with the Cyclo and Im gunna transfer my stuff on my DSTT to the 512mb one and use my 1gb for the Cyclo. 1gb is good enough for me. Maybe in the future a 2gb.
Or you could buy a 1GB from newegg and save a few dollars as opposed to paying RHS' ridiculously gouged prices on flash media.
Yeah, I know what you mean. But it all comes down to my dad, I don't want to get him confused with buying from all these different sites So i'll buy from there, He is chipping in the last few bucks for me too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8