I'm stealing someones Wi-Fi lol

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't call it stealing, since I asked for the WEP-key. >_>
Yes, I went and knocked on the owner's door and literally asked for it.

pizzaman2893

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't call it stealing, since I asked for the WEP-key. >_>
Yes, I went and knocked on the owner's door and literally asked for it.
and they just gave it to you. thats funny
rofl2.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always use my neighbors wi-fi when I play online with SSBB or mario strikers charged or any wii game really..I'm usually downloading stuff with mine..

I actually figured out another neighbors password I guessed it was "eagle" because thats the name of his business and all of his license plates are "eagle1", "eagle2" and sure enough that was it.

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHA niceee i used to do that and haha i DID before ask for the WEP and they gave it to me (neighbors) but thats just because i was friends with them. But anyways what would happen if EVERYONE left their Wi-fi unprotected.....wouldn't it benefit us ALL?? like an On the go thing, or where ever you go inthernet is there!! i think that would be SWEET!!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHA niceee i used to do that and haha i DID before ask for the WEP and they gave it to me (neighbors) but thats just because i was friends with them. But anyways what would happen if EVERYONE left their Wi-fi unprotected.....wouldn't it benefit us ALL?? like an On the go thing, or where ever you go inthernet is there!! i think that would be SWEET!!
There's a company doing this. I forgot what it was called but it won the best innovation of the year in the computer department from Popular Science. I'll try to find it...

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia

There's a company doing this. I forgot what it was called but it won the best innovation of the year in the computer department from Popular Science. I'll try to find it...

http://www.fon.com ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455