I'm stealing someones Wi-Fi lol

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Twiffles said:
I can't call it stealing, since I asked for the WEP-key. >_>
Yes, I went and knocked on the owner's door and literally asked for it.
wtf.gif
What were there reactions?

tic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try out backtrack livecd. break 64 bit wep in under 5 minutes, and 128 in less than an hour. all the tools are simple to use (if you are already using linux then just install the programs)

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
If someone's stealing YOUR Wi-fi, the solution is to wrap a claymore around your router and set it off.

If YOU are stealing someone else's wife-eye, enjoy her while I rest my cock on your shoulder.

S

scubersteve

Westside said:
If someone's stealing YOUR Wi-fi, the solution is to wrap a claymore around your router and set it off.

If YOU are stealing someone else's wife-eye, enjoy her while I rest my cock on your shoulder.
So THAT'S what that wierd bendy pencil thing was....

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
By the way, at least in the US and I know of some other countries, this is illegal. If caught, you can face a minimum fine of 10,000$ as well as jail. The USA is actually cracking down on this, theres been recent cases of neighbors stealing WiFi and being prosecuted for such.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
My nearest neighbors live half a mile away, beyond that even further. I have no one to protect my internet from, just due to the fact no one would travel to my house so far from civilization, when there are all sorts of unencrypted signals in the nearby town to leech off of. I leave it open to all friends who would want to use it.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Wifi is set to hidden SSID and MAC address blocking. Basically it blocks every address that I don't enter into its database. Because stupid Nintendo devices only use WEP.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
My Wifi is set to hidden SSID and MAC address blocking. Basically it blocks every address that I don't enter into its database. Because stupid Nintendo devices only use WEP.

Anybody with a laptop and the right software could pick up the mac addresses and mask theirs
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse