im sorry to do this but

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by hjfbv1, Jul 11, 2008.

Jul 11, 2008

im sorry to do this but by hjfbv1 at 4:36 AM (948 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. hjfbv1
    OP

Newcomer hjfbv1 Advanced Member

United States
    can anyone point me to a guild of what i need for NDS homebrew? i just came in to a little money (just a little) and i wana get my NDS homebrew on, ive searched all the NDS stickys and diddnt see what i was looking for... can anyone link to a guild for me?
    sorry to ask but its 12 AM and im tired of searching [​IMG]

2. Pyrofyr

Member Pyrofyr GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Homebrew are free.

do you mean flashcart? If so, I'd recommend Supercard DS One from DealExtreme, it's cheap (25 bucks?) and VERY high-end.

Secondly I'd reccomend AKRPG, very expensive, but the best thing you'll never find for the DS flashcart scene.

Thirdly I'd recommend CycloDS, it's more expensive, and people say that it's 'just as good as the SCDS1' but I'd disagree. It has a good deal of functions but not as many as the SCDS1. It's frequently updated which is it's main 'feature' but all carts are.

Since you say a little money I recommend the SCDS1, being 25.
    AKRPG is around 80
    CycloDS is anywhere from 50(DX(?)) to 90.

3. hjfbv1
    OP

Newcomer hjfbv1 Advanced Member

United States
    lol its just $30 so the SCDS1 is perfect thx, after that all i need to do is load homebrew onto the card? do i need special equipment? i have a printer that can load a regular SD card but if i need a program i have a problem, im on a macintosh running 10.3.9 (again no money to buy panther or what ever is 10.4) so ya...

4. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    yea go get the Super Card xD

for the Super Card it's like putting anything on it i guess . Just Drag N' Drop the files and stuff you want onto the SD Card .

5. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Nope, no programs needed, it's just Drag N' Drop the files onto your SD card. And it should come with a MicroSD card reader anyway, so you won't need any extra hardware either.
    It's rather simple! And if you do need help, don't hesitate to ask around here.

6. pokemongalaxy

Banned pokemongalaxy Banned

Canada
    If youre really low on money, you could get the n5 for $15, but those things are really crap and dangerous. Id get the ttds for $20 (but I already got a card " ___ ")