OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there

Need for Speed Underground
Triangle Arrow

I googled everywhere looking for some sort of answer of what i am supposed to do in Need for Speed Underground.,

Everytime theres a yellow arrow, I cant seem to find it. It just doesnt get anywhere.

FOr example, Im stuck, the game has been paused for 36 hours and I ocassionally try something new. So I was supposed to pass 2 road blocks and then get away to an arrow or something.

So far Ive now spent hours trying to find how to finish the level, that ive passed 42 road blocks, destroyed 81 cop cars, when the mission was 2 road blocks. So im going insane about this stupid problem.

Anyways, I can offer back assistance in any computer questions you have or private questions you have in regards to NDS or Wii.

Im a top writer for compuiters and internet on Yahoo Answers,

let me know and pm me,

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there,

I can spell computer, Im downstairs on a laptop watching hells kitchen. I hate laptops, I hate the touch pad. So frequently I have to turn off the touchpad function f6 and then Im typing (it just went back 2 pages and lucky it kept this).

Its a laptop, its a pain in the ass.

Its not a bug.

THe game, your supposed to get to the yellow arrow on the map , yet its so linear and doesnt really give you an idea. So thats not the answer.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
blackacidevil said:
Im a top writer for compuiters and internet on Yahoo Answers,

let me know and pm me,

BUT I could be wrong I'm from holland...lol

What race are you in? Is het NFSUG 1 or 2?

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi again

I am caucasian, however I am not sure how this is going to help me understand how i get to yellow arrow. I mean, Im in the game Im supposed to go to yellow arrow and i cant find where it is and what am i supposed to do.

Need for Speed UNDERGROUND (im in canada) therefore NTSC

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
blackacidevil said:
Hi again

I am caucasian, however I am not sure how this is going to help me understand how i get to yellow arrow. I mean, Im in the game Im supposed to go to yellow arrow and i cant find where it is and what am i supposed to do.

Need for Speed UNDERGROUND (im in canada) therefore NTSC

Yeah but, which race?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...