I'm so sick of no M3 Sakura Updates that I moved back to my Acekar

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by adrian2040, Sep 24, 2009.

1. adrian2040
    OP

Member adrian2040 GBAtemp Fan

Peru
    I'm not trolling. I love my M3i Zero and M3 Sakura (Even more than AKAIO), but I don't like TouchPod. I know that the g6team looks at this board, so if you're reading this then please: Update M3 Sakura!

2. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    You made it like Acekard sucked,you should say "I'm so tired of no updates I went back to R4!" lol

3. Fat D

Member Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Yes, TouchPod is awful, and the incompatibilities with Sakura are one major reason why I do not, like many others, consider the M3DS a worthy competitor in the top segment, despite its features playing in the league of the SCDS1 and CDSE.

4. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    No offense dude but I doubt anyone on this forums cares at all. Oh wow you moved back to your acekard, people don't really care as it doesn't affect them.

If you don't like how the m3 team handles things and want to go back to the acekard then DO THAT don't post that you're doing it and why you've decided to move >.>

5. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    im about to get the M3i Zero next week and I was hoping to see Sakura in action but all I see is the M3/G6 updated. oh well. I do hope I can see some updates after I bought the M3i Zero.

Remember the Acekard 2i 1.4 DSi update? yeah. After I updated my DSi to 1.4, the next day, Normatt found the 1.4 fix update. coincidense? I dont think so. Happens all the time. I can list all the things happened to me by "coincidense", if that's th term

6. terminator99

Member terminator99 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    akaio v1.5 sucks , well it does for me atm because it wont detect my EWin expansion, but 1.4.1 did................wtf? Only some gba roms worked/booted on 1.4.1

im back on my M3i sakura, using M3 lite without memory as the expansion so I can boot gba roms directly from M3i sakura, i only sussed this out the other day.

7. terminator99

United Kingdom
    akaio v1.5 sucks , well it does for me atm because it wont detect my EWin expansion, but 1.4.1 did................wtf? Only some gba roms worked/booted on 1.4.1

im back on my M3i sakura, using M3 lite without memory as the expansion so I can boot gba roms directly from M3i sakura, i only sussed this out the other day.

8. terminator99

United Kingdom

9. Excellentnuke

Member Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  10. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    guess people got spoiled by sakura and never had to actually use it before unlike some people who were using it for a year+

i personally have no problem with it because I used it for a long time, sure its not as fancy or fast as sakura but it works fine

11. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    So waht you have an m3i so when you wabba play mario or something just hold a and go to touchpod really im happy as long as it gets updates dont be so pikky

12. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    I'm also waiting on a new Sakura update... A GREAT GUI!

[​IMG]

13. Excellentnuke

United States
    IMO, iTouch may not be as elegant as Sakura, but it's just as nice and was updated for Pokemon. And maybe Mario and Luigi.

14. adrian2040
    OP

Member adrian2040 GBAtemp Fan

Peru
    So itouch works for Pokemon (And possibly Mario and Luigi)? I was not aware of this.

Also, me moving back to my Acekard was not the point. I was just asking to the g6team if they could update M3 Sakura.

15. Excellentnuke

United States
    I know for sure that the newest iTouch firmware included in my version of iSakuREAL works with Pokemon. I haven't tried Mario and Luigi yet. I've been obsessed with getting to Red in SS before transferring all my pokemon from Platinum for the Battle Frontier.

16. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Sakura will be updated. When it's ready it will be released.

Thank you

17. TyrianCubed

Member TyrianCubed Gamer 1989 to present

Italy
    the g6team preceded me, I wanted to say something like that. lol
    anyway it is true, just be patient, sakura is a great firmware and we should be happy about it. it will be updated and it takes a bit of time. I'm spending said time playing mario&luigi3 and who cares if touchpod isn't that great, it works and I only spend like 3 seconds on it before loading the backup [​IMG]